Random good picture Not show
1. The cut in my hand needed five stitches.
2. Immediately, Daniel cut in on Joanne's attempts at reassurance.
3. The rebels want another 1% cut in interest rates.
4. Using sharp scissors(Sentencedict.com), make a small cut in the material.
5. A cut in lending rates would give a fillip to the housing market.
6. This girl likes to have her hair cut in a boyish style.
7. This latest cut in government spending will affect income support recipients and their families.
8. I was just talking to Jan, when Dave cut in .
9. Don't cut in line.
10. Hopes of an early cut in interest rates bolstered confidence.
11. Steps cut in the hillside give walkers an easy passage down the mountain.
12. is now in favour of a cut in taxes.
13. The lorry overtook me and then cut in .
14. He had to take a cut in salary.
15. 'Listen to me!' she cut in impatiently.
16. Someone tried to cut in in front of us.
17. 'Forget it!' she cut in.
18. The doctor taped up the cut in his hand.
19. The cut in interest rates is effective from Monday.
20. He tried to cut in line .
21. If the power fails[sentencedict.com], the generator will cut in.
22. She had her hair cut in a boyish style.
23. Make a small cut in the paper.
24. He cut in at the head of the line.
25. He cut in on our conversation.
26. Don't cut in while I'm talking.
27. Her hair was cut in a really nice style.
28. The bus was cut in two by the train.
29. "Not true," the Duchess cut in.
30. Jones didn't flinch once when the nurse cleaned the cut in his leg.
More similar words: cut into, execution, executive, put in, consecutive, prosecution, routine, routinely, cut, cute, cut off, cut out, cut up, cut down, execute, cut back, scuttle, cut short, utility, utilize, cut across, prosecutor, cut through, evolution, pollution, resolution, diminutive, institution, contribution, distribution.