Random good picture Not show
1. The country exports crude oil.
2. Their daily work is to refine crude oil.
3. The tanker took on 200,000 barrels of crude oil.
4. Thousands of gallons of crude oil were spilled into the ocean.
5. Crude oil is industrially refined to purify it and separate out the different elements, such as benzene.
6. Gasoline prices have been decoupled from crude oil prices.
7. Crude oil is the world's most important commodity.
8. Demand from abroad bumped the price of crude oil.
9. Gasoline is distilled from crude oil.
10. They refined crude oil into various petroleum products.
11. They refine crude oil into various petroleum products.
12. Crude oil reserves are running down.
13. Ice is a mineral; crude oil is not.
14. The price of crude oil could sink even further.
15. Projected demand for crude oil 5.
16. Pools of crude oil stretch in every direction.
17. Gasoline prices, by a tanker full of crude oil,[sentencedict.com](sentencedict .com) without a doubt.
18. As crude oil prices dropped, many governments raised their taxes on gasoline.
19. Average crude oil prices were $ 16. 67 per barrel, up $ 1. 56 from a year ago.
20. Millions of gallons of crude oil spilled into the sea, causing widespread shore damage as well.
21. Used with diesel, alcohols cut crude oil use and help with emissions, yet engine power stays much the same.
22. The dwindling supplies of crude oil and natural gas are frequently discussed in newspaper articles.
23. The refinery turns crude oil into usable products such as gas and tar.
24. The port closings halted crude oil exports from state-owned oil company Petroleos Mexicanos during the weekend and on Monday.
25. Last night a cargo ship collided with a tanker carrying crude oil.
26. The pipeline supplies Jordan with 15 per cent of its crude oil.
27. A refining process is used to extract usable fuel from crude oil.
28. Our International Trading business is a leader in applying risk management techniques to the buying and selling of crude oil and products.
29. Both sets of figures have been driven by the price of crude oil.
30. Crude oil is the world's most important commodity and crude oil is priced in dollars.
More similar words: crude, crudeness, sesame oil, rude, prudent, intrude, extrude, protrude, intruder, rudeness, imprudent, jurisprudence, eau de toilette, bourgeois, bourgeoisie, video, made of, ride out, ride on, hideous, outside of, decide on, ideology, inside out, video game, a fly in the ointment, oil, rudder, trudge, grudge.