Random good picture Not show
1. It is best to coppice the trees in the winter before the sap rises.
2. Growing alternative crops such as short rotation coppice as energy crops and fibre crops such as flax and hemp showed promise.
3. The second crop was of underwood and coppice, with felling taking place at intervals of seven years or so.
4. Give them time, and the rest of the coppice wood would also find a good home.
5. Much Wealden woodland has been managed as coppice, often in combination with standard trees, principally oak.
6. The rows of hazel coppice emphasised the atmosphere of decay.
7. On then-meadows and hayfields there is birch coppice chirping joyfully. Flocks of thousand of migrating birds feed upon banks of fenny rivers.
8. A preliminary survey of bryophytes on the coppice of Buxus sinica in Huanggan Shan, Wuyi Mountain.
9. Some, such as the short-rotation willow coppice, will decontaminate soil that has been polluted with wastewater or heavy metals as it grows.
10. And now I will at times explore every little 29)nook of some poor 30)coppice with almost anxious footsteps, so deep a hold has this imagination upon me.
11. Why the dress, you poor dear-the picture you coppice of the girl in the hall.
12. Yet until the 1950s most had been managed as coppice since Norman times.
13. There was a scuffle, and then a woman's giggle, among the undergrowth toward the centre of the small coppice.
14. Apart from the Rhizophora spp., many of the principal species coppice readily.
15. But left there are by now vast forests which engulfed all trails of human beings so fast. On then-meadows and hayfields there is birch coppice chirping joyfully.
16. By the way, I did not hear the sound of your carriage; you have left it yonder, behind the coppice at the fork of the roads, no doubt.
17. Variations of peroxidase, sucrose invertase and urease activity in soil from Eucalyptus coppice forest, Eucalyptus newly planted forest, shrub grassland and masson pine forest have been investigated.sentencedict.com/coppice.html
18. In this study, risks for human infection associated with irrigation of municipal wastewater on short rotation willow coppice (Salix) were evaluated in three countries.
19. A thicket of small trees or shrubs ; a coppice.
20. Its community locate at 1500 m of altitude in Yangming Mountains, is a zonal mossy coppice. It has high landscape ornamental value.
21. However, current management of these medium-term leys on many farms would create far more disturbance to their soil carbon store than the 20-year lifecycle of willow coppice or miscanthus.
22. Under same growth conditions, there would be relative higher volume and productivity in coppice forest than in seedling crop of Robinia pseudoacacia.
23. The impact of stem number left for each trunk on tree growth and productivity in a second rotation coppice of Eucalyptus urophylla was studied by cutting 5.5 years old plantation in previous rotation.
24. The effect of gibberellin(GA3) and indole acetic acid(IAA) which applied in coppice on the yield of fresh branches and leaves and borneol Cinnamomum camphora were analyzed and evaluated.
25. The basis of management is earnest protection for the Fanjinshan's coppice.
26. Long branch number and length per plant of some treatments were increased by coppice management.
More similar words: copper, sopping, hopping, topping, whopping, popping, foppish, chopping, sloppily, dropping, shopping, go shopping, sloppiness, eye-popping, philippic, shopping bag, shopping mall, shopping cart, name-dropping, telescopic, eavesdropping, shopping basket, macroscopic, microscopic, shopping centre, double cropping, shopping center, spice, kaleidoscopic, spectroscopic.