Random good picture Not show
(1) Firebug grinned sloppily and passed him the spliff.
(2) They lost because they played sloppily.
(3) Do things neatly, not sloppily.
(4) This report has been put together very sloppily.
(5) This work was done rather sloppily. Sentencedict.com
(6) This student works rather inaccurately and sloppily.
(7) The publisher is death on sloppily typed manuscripts.
(8) But we exacerbate the problem when we dress sloppily or are not well-groomed.
(9) If you show up to the interview dressed sloppily, even if the firm is known for its laid-back atmosphere, the hiring manager may question your professionalism or interest in the opportunity.
(10) Evidently no lessons have been learnt or else the government would not have handled the problem so sloppily.
(11) Symmetrical coils of barbed wire obstructed most streets, and houses were sloppily sandbagged.
(12) Land market after behind - the - scenes plotting concern: how much land can act sloppily?
(13) In the summer he would come out wearing a yellow or green polo shirt stuffed sloppily into his trousers in front and hanging loose behind.
More similar words: sloppiness, sloppy, slopped, happily, unhappily, slop, slope, sloped, sloping, floppy, topping, popping, hopping, whopping, foppish, sopping, chopping, shopping, dropping, grumpily, sleepily, go shopping, eye-popping, floppy disk, shopping bag, shopping mall, floppy drive, name-dropping, shopping cart, shopping basket.