Random good picture Not show
1. Both parties in the debate shared some common ground.
2. Seek common ground on major questions while reserving differences on minor ones.
3. We found ourselves on common ground on the question of education.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The two rival parties have no common ground between them.
5. Often parents and teenagers find they have little common ground .
6. There is a great deal of common ground between management and trade unions on this issue.
7. It is their first glimpse at common ground.
8. Although there may be common ground between them there are also likely to be enormous, and significant[sentencedict.com], differences.
9. The common ground between acting and caricaturing is obvious: both seek to convey personality in a way that prompts total recognition.
10. Where Jesse Jackson and Lou Reed share common ground is in the potency of their words.
11. Common Ground urgently needs to raise ￡7,000 to publish a small book and poster for the exhibition.
12. Unlike Wesley, it engages with the unbeliever on common ground.
13. The common ground for all these assertions about the real was a holistic sensibility.
14. Democrats and Republicans did find some common ground in the debates about privacy.
15. That will be one common ground we will have.
16. It also seeks common ground with Nigeria's homophobic Muslims.
17. Run all ground wires to a common ground point.
18. So perhaps common ground might be found after all.
19. Paul shows no point of contact epistomoligically, no common ground of rationality or reason.
20. He did not own the land; it was common ground for grazing.
21. A dog official & profiteer common ground : Has no way to reason with!
22. Seek common ground on major issues while reserving differences on minor ones.
23. What strategies do you employ for finding common ground with your customers?
24. The people on the course all share a lot of common ground.
25. It seems increasingly unlikely that the two sides will find any common ground.
26. Despite our disagreements, we have been able to find some common ground.
27. Interests are much more likely to provide footholds for finding common ground and moving ahead.
28. Quite unexpectedly, vertebrate physiologists and microbial biochemists had found a common ground.
29. The U.S.Navy TCS system provides an opportunity to develop a low-risk, low-cost and effective common ground control system for full range of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) across multiple agencies.
30. We cannot expect to be united at every turn, but we can be of one mind and heart on the need to find common ground as we confront the shared challenges of the 21st century.
More similar words: ungrounded, common good, ground, background, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, in common, commonly, commonwealth, round, around, all round, round up, round off, get around, surround, all around, go around, come round, bum around, surrounded, surrounding, revolve around, turnaround time, around the corner, engross, engrossed, summons, commodity.