Random good picture Not show
1. The world lives at daggers drawn in a cold war.
2. With the Cold War almost over, the talks were a mere formality.
3. Throughout the Cold War, the Allies asserted their right to move freely between the two Berlins.
4. With the end of the Cold War, several warships were put into mothballs.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Essentially, we are talking about the cold war period.
6. The cold war came to an end.
7. During the Cold War the threat of nuclear annihilation was always on people's minds.
8. The end of the Cold War was a defining moment for the world in more ways than one.
9. The end of the Cold War has produced the prospect of a new world order based on international co-operation.
10. There are encouraging signs that cold war attitudes are on the way out.
11. Spy thrillers with plots based on the Cold War look particularly dated nowadays.
12. S.-Soviet Cold War, symbols of ideological purity turned brittle.
13. Now the Cold War is over.
14. As the Cold War thawed, defense budgets shrank.
15. The 20-year cold war between them turned thermonuclear.
16. However, the cold war is over looked.
17. You knew where you stood with the Cold War.
18. These policies also served to institutionalise the Cold War.
19. The treaty is now a Cold War relic.
20. And the cold war raged on.
21. But then, suddenly, the Cold War ended.
22. Churchill's Cold War speech; and foreign exchange.
23. But above all, the cold war was over.
24. The Berlin wall was the supreme symbol of the Cold War.
25. The new world order was expected to come into existence after the collapse of Communism in eastern Europe and the end of the Cold War.
26. The Berlin Wall was a potent symbol of the Cold War.
27. She said nuclear weapons were an anachronism in the post cold war era.
28. The book is primarily concerned with Soviet-American relations during the Cold War.
29. The fall of the Berlin Wall symbolised the end of the Cold War between East and West.
30. The President said NATO expansion will finally erase the boundary line in Europe artificially created by the Cold War.