Random good picture Not show
1. To regulate, manage co-financing loans to better regulate.
2. There will be a 60 percent Community co-financing rate for organic production in each Operational Programme.
3. APEX BRAZIL works directly with business associations , co-financing export promotion projects ( up to 50 % ).
4. Jamaica: In Jamaica, the Bank is co-financing the implementation of the National Strategic Plan for Early Childhood Development (NSP).
5. And Paramount Pictures will be led 15 - 20 new films, DreamWorks will retain the right to co-financing.
6. Temasek has a strategy, it wants to Temasek's investment in the following several flagship company co-financing.
7. The film will fall under Legendary Pictures'co - production and co-financing deal with Warner Bros.
8. Withdrawals can be carried out by POs with 50 percent co-financing.
More similar words: auto financing, financing, refinancing, financing gap, bank financing, self-financing, debt financing, financing company, lease financing, financing lease, equity financing, outside financing, direct financing, bridge financing, deficit financing, capital financing, private financing, project financing, external financing, long-term financing, internal financing, short-term financing, inventory financing, financial standing, financial backing, financial planning, financial accounting, financial forecasting, financial, financier.