Random good picture Not show
1. I can't get the cleaner under these chairs, so will you help me move them?
2. I used to work as a cleaner in a hospital.
3. The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
4. This new kitchen cleaner is formulated to cut through grease and dirt.
5. He could also learn to use the vacuum cleaner, the washing machine and other household appliances.
6. The cleaner had muddled my papers, and I couldn't find the one I wanted.
7. The window cleaner has left dirty streaks on the windows.
8. Take your clothes to the cleaner.
9. The vacuum cleaner has four different attachments.
10. Don't bang your vacuum cleaner about.
11. My old vacuum cleaner has gone west at last and I'll have to buy a new one.
12. The conversation ended when the vacuum cleaner started up.
13. We all want a cleaner environment but who is going to pay for it?
14. She worked as a cleaner at the hospital.
15. Chris has an evening job as an office cleaner.
16. I feel like a martyr to this vacuum cleaner.
17. It's difficult to find a window cleaner who will call regularly — they all seem to be here today and gone tomorrow.
18. Avoid using the cleaner in a confined space.
19. We've got this vacuum cleaner on ten days' free trial.
20. We've run out of floor cleaner.
21. The cleaner put down his mop and bucket and sat down.
22. Mother has been advertising for a cleaner for weeks without success.
23. We placed an advertisement for a cleaner in the local paper.
24. Do you know where I can get hold of a secondhand carpet cleaner?
25. I went down on one knee to plug in the vacuum cleaner.
26. It's so nice to sponge myself down in a hot bath; it makes me feel so much cleaner.
27. I have organized the cleaning on a day-to-day basis ,[sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com] until our usual cleaner returns.
28. The law would encourage companies to switch from coal to cleaner fuels.
29. I have organized the cleaning on a ,day-to-'day basis, until the usual cleaner returns.
30. After school, I had picked up Nick and Ted and made the rounds of the dry cleaner and the grocery store.
More similar words: dry cleaner, vacuum cleaner, clean, leaned, unclean, cleanup, cleanse, clean out, clean up, cleanser, come clean, cleansing, clean house, cleanliness, uncleanliness, nuclear energy, ethnic cleansing, make a clean breast, lean, clear, lean on, glean, cleave, Eleanor, unclear, clearly, clear up, clear out, nuclear, clear off.