Random good picture Not show
1. The health risk from drinking unclean water is considerable.
2. By bathing in unclean water, they expose themselves to contamination.
3. Jews and Muslims consider pigs unclean.
4. Drinking unclean water can cause diarrhoea and sickness.
5. Women were deemed unclean during and immediately after childbirth.
6. Many engaged in certain unclean occupations, such as slaughtering and leather-curing.
7. That filthy cage of unclean birds must and will assuredly be purified by fire....
8. Who would separate the clean from the unclean?
9. Their terrific performances leave you feeling unclean and sober.
10. Both the ceremonially unclean and the clean may eat it.
11. If one of your men is unclean because of a nocturnal emission, he is to go outside the camp and stay there.
12. Irrational designs, disorderly arranged furniture, clashing colors and unclean floors are all called interior visual pollution.
13. You must distinguish the holy and the commonthe unclean and the clean.
14. The famine caused by the besiegement. Even the unclean donkey's head and dove droppings were at a higher price.
15. The powdered milk was not as good as breast milk,[sentencedict .com] and was downright dangerous when it was mixed with unclean water.
16. They felt as though they had done something discreditable and unclean.
17. And she was usually asked to wash the dead - a task which, like delivering babies, was considered unclean.
18. A NORTH-EAST ice-cream firm was yesterday fined for operating in unclean premises.
19. But in both these situations she is marked as unclean and is segregated, as in both cases she bleeds.
20. Although this godsend might do palpable good for needy individuals and worthy institutions, I feel that it is still somehow unclean.
21. Don't complain about the snow on your neighbour's roof when your own doorstep is unclean. Confucius
22. The next chapter is concerned with further provisions for the cleansing and restoration of those who find themselves ritually unclean.
23. Soma, or body, and bodily functions, were regarded as unclean or shameful.
24. She'd never even mentioned them and I was sure she'd think I was unclean.
25. But when raw flesh appeareth in him, he shall be unclean.
26. Experts say people bound for Germany should pay close attention to their food and hygeine, and avoid eating half-boiled or unclean vegetables.
27. The cities of the developing world are ringed by slums that have no access to the water system and either use unclean river water or buy water from private sellers at exorbitant prices.
28. Beneath its purple pall , the face painted on the canvas could grow bestial , sodden, and unclean.
29. But whenever raw flesh appears on him, he shall be unclean.
30. Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
More similar words: uncleanliness, unclear, uncle, uncle sam, clean, clean up, cleansing, dry cleaner, cleanliness, vacuum cleaner, ethnic cleansing, make a clean breast, unclip, inclement, inclemency, lean, glean, lean on, clear, leaned, cleave, boolean, clear up, clear out, clear off, clearly, nuclear, herculean, clearing, clear away.