Random good picture Not show
1. Drastic measures are needed to clean up the profession.
2. Could you please clean up the living room?
3. Help me clean up the house.
4. The project's aim is to clean up polluted land.
5. Clean up your room.
6. The party needs to clean up its somewhat tarnished image.
7. Clean up this room immediately - and that's an order!
8. He made a half-arsed attempt to clean up after the party.
9. The mayor outlined his plan to clean up the town's image.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Their ostensible goal was to clean up government corruption, but their real aim was to unseat the government.
11. Everyone just pissed off and left me to clean up.
12. After the party,I will have to stay and clean up.
13. The company is trying to clean up its image.
14. The nation's advertisers need to clean up their act.
15. Boys and girls, clean up for dinner.
16. Beth, it's time to clean up your room.
17. So, yours truly was left to clean up.
18. They fought bravely to clean up the bandits.
19. Who's going to clean up this mess?
20. He made spasmodic attempts to clean up the house.
21. Wait for me, I have to clean up.
22. Aunt Mary volunteered to clean up the kitchen.
23. Soccer needs to clean up its image.
24. The government has pledged to clean up industrial emissions.
25. This film should clean up at the box offices.
26. Clean up that wine before it soaks in.
27. Stop idling and help me clean up.
28. The mayor is determined to clean up the city.
29. I need to change and clean up.
30. We need a mayor who is tough enough to clean up this town.
More similar words: clean, uncleanliness, peanut, lean, lean on, clear, leaned, nuclear, clear off, unclear, clear up, clear out, clearly, clearing, clear away, keep clear of, burn up, sign up, turn up, button up, manual, a number of, in a nutshell, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, wean, bean, mean, means.