Synonym: cardiovascular system. Similar words: respiratory system, unitary system, circulate, circulation, ejaculatory, seniority system, ambulatory, regulatory. Meaning: n. the organs and tissues involved in circulating blood and lymph through the body.
Random good picture Not show
1. Diseases of the circulatory system - including heart attacks - are Britain's biggest killer at 295,794 deaths last year.
2. Episode Cycle: respiratory and blood circulatory system are introduced.
3. Explore toads pharmacological function to experimental animals circulatory system.
4. Professor Saltzman discusses the biophysics of the circulatory system.
5. Regulation hormone, diuretic, detoxification and strengthen the circulatory system.
6. He entered an exhibIt'showing how the circulatory system works.
7. The findings, the scientists claim, suggest the beast's circulatory system was more advanced than that of reptiles, and supports the hypothesis that many dinosaurs were warm-blooded animals.
8. They knew that with the women's shared circulatory system, the risk was great.
9. Human Life Line, is to Say: the organ circulatory system, national Life Line.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Adopt and have the black filtering black circulatory system of water pneumatically.
11. An artificial kidney powered by the circulatory system could be the first implantable device to replace kidney donation and dialysis, scientists say.
12. The flow of blood through the circulatory system of an organism.
13. Keeping your circulatory system in working order, by, say, avoiding cigarettes and saturated fat, lessens the onslaught of age-related damage to the brain.
14. The female hormonal cycle is finely synchronized with the circulatory system and lymphatic drainage in particular.
15. Other organisms show evidence for muscular activity and so presumably a nervous system, as well as the inferred presence of a circulatory system.
16. The only solution to increasing size would be to have oxygen pumped through the body via a circulatory system.
17. And for bigger muscles, he needs to add a circulatory system that pumps the glucose to the muscles.
18. These new vessel networks link the tumor to the circulatory system and its life-sustaining cargo.
19. A condition marked by abnormally large number of red blood cells in the circulatory system.
20. Alveoli -- Microscopic air sacs in the lungs where gas exchange occurs with the circulatory system.
21. Check the water tank of the dynamometer and the circulatory system of filling water.
22. Bubbles of water vapour formin the blood and travel through the circulatory system, obstructingblood flow.
23. Including: Locomotor system, alimentary system, respiratory system, urinary system, reproductive system, circulatory system, sense organs, nervous system and endocrine system.
24. This is the system which mutually relates, intercross, mutually restricts, mutually promotes, is an alienable integrity circulatory system.
25. Method The toxication have been tested by the respiratory system and the circulatory system on the aspect of physiology and pathology.
26. Because the heart undertakes having the systole of rhythm and diastole activity ceaselessly, haemal ability keeps flowing in the circulatory system of closedown.
27. Everything is positively changed – the glandular system, the circulatory system, the digestive system, the respiratory system, the skeletal system, and the nervous system.
28. A new distributed-lumped hybrid parameter theoretical model is devel- oped, suited to the human systemic circulatory system and the hydralic simulator in our laboratory.
29. State - owned company is the dominant element in circulatory system of Jilin region economy.
30. Major progress has been achieved in the fight against diseases of the heart and circulatory system.
More similar words: respiratory system, unitary system, circulate, circulation, ejaculatory, seniority system, ambulatory, regulatory, speculator, system, ecosystem, systematic, solar system, immune system, skeletal system, systematically, economic system, domestic system, lymphatic system, endocrine system, digestive system, management system, dilatory, federal reserve system, insulator, regulator, consolatory, perambulator, circus, circuit.