Similar words: chloroprene, cyclopropane, chlorophyl, chlorophyll, chlorophyta, chloroplast, chlorophyll a, chlorophyllin.
Random good picture Not show
1. MethodsThe supporter paper fiber was activated with epoxy chloropropane etc. According to the influence of spacer and different ligand on absorption of kinase, process route was optimized.
2. Authors use epoxy chloropropane and phosphorus oxychloride to synthesize fire retardants-halogenated alkyl phosphate compounds which is favourable for polyurethane foamed plastics.
3. The 1-Amino-3-Phenoxyl-2-Propanol is prepared with phenol and epoxy chloropropane by means of KOH as catalyst and hydrazinolysis.
4. The worldwide production processes of epoxy chloropropane from glycerol are introduced.
5. Using trimethylamine, epoxy chloropropane and poly (vinyl alcohol) as materials, the quaternary cationic poly (vinyl alcohol) was synthesized.
6. The epoxy chloropropane synthesis technology with propene is mature, with abundant feed supply, relevant investment and high profits, which can obtain satisfactory returns.
7. The cationic rosin was synthesized by solvent method, with rosin, trimethylamine and epoxy chloropropane as raw materials.
8. The strong demand of epoxy resin and synthesis glycerol promotes the rapid growth of the demand of epoxy chloropropane.
9. Quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactant containing glucose group was synthesized with ethylene glycol glycoside, N, N-dimethyldodecan-1-amine and epoxy chloropropane.
10. Methods The supporter paper fiber was activated with epoxy chloropropane etc. Accordiag to the influence of spacer and different ligand on absorption of kinase, process route was optimized.
11. Results show that stable CWPU can be prepared by using hydrophilic monomers including epoxy chloropropane and MAH at 18.0% content, to form films of good water resistance.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Methods The glutaraldehyde(GA) treated porcine aortic valves were modified chemically with epoxy chloropropane (EC).
13. Modifier CM is synthesised by tertiary amine and epoxy chloropropane for improving properties of cellulose fibre .
14. Ministry of Commerce issued announcement on December 28, 2004, on starting the anti-dumping investigation on imported epoxy chloropropane originating from Russia, ROK, Japan and the U.
15. In this essay the author want to get the biodegradable material with the soybean protein isolate after modified by epoxy chloropropane, catalyzed by caprolactam, and plasticized by propionate.
16. The improvements of gas chromatography method used to determine epoxy chloropropane in the air and waste air are discussed and tested.
17. It was proved that mechanical properties of these bioprostheses remained good after being treated with methanol and epoxy chloropropane.
More similar words: chloroprene, cyclopropane, chlorophyl, chlorophyll, chlorophyta, chloroplast, chlorophyll a, chlorophyllin, propane, isopropanol, chloromethane, propanone, propanol, chlorofluorocarbon, chloro-fluorocarbons, chloroform, chlorotic, chlorosis, chloroquine, chlordane, chlorohydrin, chlorobenzene, epichlorohydrin, perchloroethylene, hydroxychloroquine, hydrochlorothiazide, tetrachloroethylene, chlorpromazine, drop anchor, turboprop.