Random good picture Not show
1. Results Cyanobacteria, Chlorophyta, Bacillariophyta and Euglenophyta were main algae, and cyanobacteria was the dominant algae in summer and autumn.
2. Chlorophyta is represented by the most species with 49 species, accounting for 41.2% of total species.
3. Any of the numerous algae of the division Chlorophyta, such as spirogyra and sea lettuce, that have chlorophyll unmasked by other pigments.
4. The laminar algal are mainly composite by planktonic algae and it's pyrolysis products, and most of the algal are the Granoreticella of Chlorophyta .
5. The results showed that there were 6 phyla, 38 genera and 93 species in the plots, including Cyanophyta, Chlorophyta, Bacillariophyta, Euglenophyta, Cryptophyta, and Pyrrophyta.
6. Statistics from the SOA also showed that the influence of red tides and green tides, caused mainly by the proliferation of chlorophyta, has been alleviated.
7. By comparison with different seaweeds, Phaeophyta is much higher in total amount of fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids than Rhodophyta and Chlorophyta .
8. There were 20 species to be identified belonging to 16 genera, 3 phyla including Cyanophyta, Chlorophyta and Bacillatiophyta.
More similar words: chlorophyl, chlorophyll, chlorophyll a, chloroprene, chloroplast, sporophyte, chlorofluorocarbon, chloroform, chlorosis, chlorotic, chloroquine, chlorohydrin, chlorobenzene, epichlorohydrin, hydrophyte, xerophytic, saprophytic, hydroxychloroquine, tetrachloroethylene, chloric, chloral, chlorite, chlorine, chlorate, chloride, chlorella, chlordane, perchlorate, dichloride, chlorinity.