Random good picture Not show
1. Apparently it has been recognised for over a decade that chlorine from chlorofluorocarbons may deplete the stratospheric ozone layer.
2. The Government also gave industry notice that hydrochlorofluorocarbons, the successors to chlorofluorocarbons in refrigeration, will be phased out.
3. It is free of chlorofluorocarbon gases which have been used to cool most fridges for decades.
4. More chlorofluorocarbons must have been released in the industrialised north.
5. The cocktail of greenhouse gases includes chlorofluorocarbons, methane, nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide.
6. The catalytic reactions of hydrodechlorination and catalytic decomposition of chloro-fluorocarbons ( CFCs ) were reviewed.
More similar words: chlorofluorocarbon, hydrofluorocarbon, fluorocarbon, carbon tetrachloride, fluorochrome, chloroform, fluorosis, hydrocarbon, fluorometer, fluoroscopy, fluorophore, fluoroscope, fluoroscopic, chlorosis, chlorotic, chlorophyl, chlorophyll, chloroplast, chloroprene, chloroquine, chlorophyta, aromatic hydrocarbon, chlorohydrin, chlorophyll a, tetrafluoroethylene, chlorobenzene, epichlorohydrin, polytetrafluoroethylene, hydroxychloroquine, bachelor of laws.