Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: Clozapine and chlorpromazine had the more severe side-effects on the lipid metabolism than risperidone and sulpiride with gender difference.
2. To study the effects of chlorpromazine and sulpiride on ECG.
3. The outcome showed that clozapine chlorpromazine, and sulpiride occupied the first three places in rank order of frequency.
4. On day 3 he developed singultus requiring chlorpromazine.
5. Discovered in 1952, chlorpromazine (Thorazine) was the first antipsychotic medication. It was used to treat psychotic disorders and their symptoms, such as hallucinations, hostility, and delusions.
6. MorpheusObstacle person can choose chloric nitrogen smooth, chlorpromazine , Taierdeng, mellow flesh of Ding of Pai of usable also fluorine is noted.
7. Do chlorpromazine and acetyl drop in temperature salicylicly what distinction does action have?
8. To determine the effect of risperidone and chlorpromazine on ECG.
9. Conclusion: The information system ofstupefacient and chlorpromazine is helpful to improve the management level in China.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Compared with chlorpromazine, clonidine was less effective in producing sedation, however, it produced anti-depression effect with fewer adverse drug reactions.
11. This product used in dry of chloroEthylene dilutes chlorpromazine and PTA.
12. This product used in dry chlorpromazine and PTA.
13. This paper describes the quantitative determination of chlorpromazine in analgin and chlorpromazine injection by dual wavelength spectrophotometry.
14. Risperidone is safer than chlorpromazine as for its damage to heart.
15. This product used in dry of chloroEthylene dilutes chlorpromazine PTA.
16. The effects of chlorpromazine on the heart were more severee than the effects of sulpiride.
17. After 2 - week chlorpromazine treatment, the above - mentioned trials were replicated and the second BPRS evaluation made.
18. Conclusions Retrobulbar injection of chlorpromazine in the treatment of absolute glaucoma is a simple safe and effective method.
19. Several other groups, including some psychiatrists,[sentencedict.com] began to investigate the drug chlorpromazine about the same time.
20. OBJECTIVE : To compare the efficacy and ADRs of risperidone and chlorpromazine in treatment of schizophrenia.
21. METHODS: The extraction spectrophotometry with bromothymol blue as counter ion had been established for the measurement of chlorpromazine hydrochloride.
22. The toxin that poisonous fungus produces has the quality that drafts chlorpromazine content, can produce noxiousness effect to central nervous system directly and appear mental symptom.
23. Results The in patients with schizophrenia and disorders are treated by using of clozapine(38. 2%), chlorpromazine(25. 2%), Lithium carbonate (8. 3%), and imipramine (3. 8%).
24. Side effects in the risperidone group were fewer than in the chlorpromazine group, and especially the rates of extrapyramidal and anticholinergic side effects were lower.
25. The therapeutic effect rate of risperidone and the therapeutic effect rate of chlorpromazine was 42.9 %.
26. Drug therapy is the mainstay of treatment but the formulary is limited to Haloperidol, Chlorpromazine, Flupentixol, Diazepam, Carbamazepine and Amitriptyline.
27. Objective To evaluate the clinical effect of retrobulbar injection of chlorpromazine so as to obviate pain of the patients.
28. Objective: To compare efficacy and side effects of loxapine and chlorpromazine in the treatment of schizophrenia.
29. Objective:To investigate the efficacy and adverse effects of quetiapine combined with clonazepam versus chlorpromazine or clozapine in the treatment of acute agitation in schizophrenia.
30. Methods:The chang of ECG in patients with schizophrenia used chlorpromazine or sulpiride for troating in the same period were compared and analyzed.
More similar words: promethazine, chlorine, chloroquine, chlorine gas, amazing, hydroxychloroquine, amazingly, chloral, chloric, chloride, chlorite, chlorate, chlordane, chlorella, chlorosis, chloroform, chlorophyl, chlorinate, chlorinity, solar prominence, chlorophyll, chloroplast, chloroprene, chlorophyll a, hypochlorite, chlorohydrin, chlorination, hydrochloride, tetrachloride, sodium chloride.