Random good picture Not show
1. The device can recycle and utilize the tetrachloroethylene steam distilled from the distilling box.
2. Tetrachloroethylene (PCE) is biodegraded by reductive dechlorination in anaerobic condition.
3. The tetrachloroethylene carbonate is decomposed by heating same with a catalytic amount of a tertiary amine or amide.
4. Provides testing status information on tetrachloroethylene, a synonymous chemical to perchloroethylene.
5. Tetrachloroethylene(perchloroethylene, PCE) is one of common organic contaminants because of its large usage and improper disposal.
6. Criteria for a Recommended Standard: Occupational Exposure to Tetrachloroethylene (Perchloroethylene) .
7. Concerning exposures to specific chemicals, tetrachloroethylene is identified as the most commonly used solvent during the last two to three decades.
8. With tetrachloroethylene or some other suitable liquids applied on a scratched microform during printing, hard copies of good legibility can be obtained.
9. Carbon tetrachloride, tetrachloroethylene, chloroform, phosgene.
10. Microcapsules were prepared by interfacial polymerization, with adipoyl chloride-triethylenetetramine as wall material, and tetrachloroethylene as core material.
11. The neurasthenia and lower serum albumin in workers were due to the bad ventilation in the laundries and the chronic exposure of workers to tetrachloroethylene.
12. Microcapsules were prepared through two-step and one-step in situ polymerization method, with urea-formaldehyde as wall material, and tetrachloroethylene as core material.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
13. Molybdenum(IV) chloride with high purity was prepared by the photochemical reaction of tetrachloroethylene and molybdenum(V) chloride in special reactor.
14. Analysis of the circumstances of these accidents showed that the main causes of tetrachloroethylene retention in clothes are overloading of the machine and dry cleaning of bulky items.
15. The capabilities of Fe0, Ni-Fe bimetal and Cu-Fe bimetal for reductive dechlorination of tetrachloroethylene(PCE)were studied.
16. This standard solution was accurately prepared in super-clean laboratory with tetrachloroethylene and sub-packed in 2ml ampoules.
17. Presents the recommended standard based thereon which were prepared to meet the need for preventing occupational diseases arising from exposure to tetrachloroethylene.
More similar words: polytetrafluoroethylene, tetrachloride, carbon tetrachloride, ethylene, polyethylene, chlorophyl, chlorophyll, chlorophyll a, polyethylene terephthalate, chloroprene, chlorobenzene, chlorofluorocarbon, diethyl ether, chlorosis, chloroform, chlorotic, chloroquine, chloroplast, chlorohydrin, penetrate through, epichlorohydrin, phenylethylamine, hydroxychloroquine, tetravalent, tetracaine, tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chloric, chloral, chlorate.