Random good picture Not show
1. The recently developed angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, captopril and enalapril, possibly have a place here.
2. Conclusion: Captopril may effectively prevent and treat myocardial hypertrophy.
3. Conclusion Captopril is able to preserve ischemic myocardium.
4. The cutaneous reactions were an allergic response to captopril.
5. Objective To improve preparation technology of Captopril Tablets and solve its problem of bad content uniformity.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. AIM :To compare the immediate effects between captopril and phentolamine iv injections on severe hypertension.
7. Conclusions:Astragalus membranaceus injection combined with captopril compound and aldactone have significant curative effects on treating IHF.
8. Results Captopril could inhibit interstitial fibrosis, decrease apoptotic cells and ameliorate ventricular function.
9. Objective To observe the effect of captopril and betaloc on chronic congestive heart failure ( CHF ).
10. Conclusion Captopril is effective on correcting heart failure, reconstructing cardiac muscular structure and decreasing cardiac sudden death.
11. Methods Microdose combined medication of Captopril and Nitrendipine were used.
12. HPLC method for determination of captopril and hydrochlorothiazide in compound captopril tablets was presented.
13. To observe the effect of captopril injectio on hypertensive crisis, 46 patients were divided into 2 groups for clinical control study.
14. OBJECTIVE To study the protective effects of Captopril on hyperthyroid rats.
15. Objective: To investigate the value of captopril test in the diagnosis of primary aldosteronism.
16. Albumin excrete rate AER decreased only in the Captopril Treated groups.
17. Objective To discuss the therapeutic value of captopril on the patients of chronic heart failure with enlarged heart.
18. AIM: To evaluate the effect of captopril on action potential duration and outward delayed rectification potassium current (Ik).
19. Methods:To observe the influence of Pravastatin, Vitamin E and Captopril on the development of hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis and hepatic steatosis in rabbits induced by high fat diet.
20. Results The problems of bad content uniformity content of Captopril disulfide in Captopril Tablets were Solved.
21. Method: 39 patients were treated with losartan and 35 were treated with captopril for 6 months.
22. This lack of benefit has been commonly overlooked in the interpretation of the captopril trial results.
23. Objective : article reviews the numerous pharmacological the new therapies in clinic of captopril.
24. Results compared with the control group, the aldose reductase gene was down-regulated in the captopril intervention group.
25. Objective : To study the regressive effect on left ventricular hypertrophy ( LVH ) by antihypertensive drugs losartan and captopril.
26. Objcetive To investigate the effect and the mechanism of captopril for the treatment of viral myocarditis.
27. Objective To investigate the changes and the effects of captopril on the renal blood flow and microvascular perfusion in dogs with acute cardiac insufficiency.
28. Objective:To establish an HPLC method for the content determination and Uniformity of content of Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide in Compound Captopril Tablets simultaneously.
29. Objective To evaluate the pharmaceutical effect of angiotensin - converting enzyme inhibitor ( ACEI ) captopril on ischemic myocardium.
30. Objective To solve the problem that the content of bisulfide in captopril is easily higher than limit.
More similar words: laptop, captor, laptop computer, lisinopril, go to prison, top right corner, right to privacy, rush into print, raptor, adaptor, slap together, top row, velociraptor, caption, capture, captain, captive, tiptop, tip-top, top-ranking, captaincy, captious, up to par, peremptorily, recapture, mercaptan, captivate, captivity, captivated, usucaption.