Random good picture Not show
1) My captor found no reply to this, but luckily a Monster Fish Maiden spoke up for him.
2) Their captor had instantly pulled them to a stop, his grip tightening painfully on their necks.
3) His captor, a man dressed in discreet dark clothing.
4) An experimentalin Denmark that uses monoethanolamine as the captor has been running for two years.
5) She sends a suicide note to her captor Octavian ,[http://sentencedict.com/captor.html] who has lodged in her palace.
6) Valenzuela was fascinated by Gallardo's willpower, and as their relationship changed Gallardo established a subtle ascendancy over his young captor.
7) But his questions are themselves a kind of judgment and they resonate in his captor.
8) An extension of this may occur when the victim actually, becomes a supporter or advocate of her captor.
9) He knew that he had to die to free the captives from the corruption within and the Captor without.
10) The defeated were either beheaded or brought back as slaves and their property seized by their captor.
11) An experimental plant in Denmark thatuses monoethanolamine as the captor has been running for two years.
12) He could never ever give any responses to his captor other than name, rank, serial number and date of birth.
More similar words: raptor, laptop, photoreceptor, capture, captive, captain, caption, captious, captaincy, captivate, captivity, captivated, captivation, bell captain, captivating, emptor, acceptor, sculptor, receptor, peremptory, preceptor, peremptorily, caveat emptor, capacitor, tormentor, apt, up to, rapt, adapt, leapt.