Random good picture Not show
(1) This list is by no means exhaustive.
(2) It is by no means certain that we'll finish the project by June.
(3) She is by no means pretty.
(4) Aggression is by no means a male-only trait.
(5) This is by no means an exhaustive list but it gives an indication of the many projects taking place.
(6) These truths were by no means self - evident when Galileo first suggested them.
(7) This by no means the first time you have been late.
(8) The Mafia is by no means ignored by Italian television.
(9) Poverty and deprivation are by no means confined to the north of the country.
(10) That was by no means the end of the matter.
(11) These problems are by no means peculiar to this country.
(12) In movies, talent by no means guarantees success.
(13) Politics is by no means the only arena in which women are excelling.
(14) The problem is by no means peculiar to America.
(15) It is by no means certain that the game will take place.
(16) The evidence is by no means conclusive.
(17) She's by no means really mad; she puts it on in order to gain attention.
(18) Lenin's word was by no means accepted as holy writ.
(19) The inquiry is by no means cut and dried.
(20) This proposal is by no means a sure thing.
(21) This is by no means out of the ordinary.
(22) Although by no means a cure, it goes a long way towards making the patient's life more tolerable.
(23) It's by no means certain that she'll get the job.
(24) Although such a case is rare, it is by no means unique.
(25) Discipline problems are by no means restricted to children in families dependent on benefits. Sentencedict.com
(26) Although useful, the accessories are by no means essential.
(27) The list is by no means exhaustive .
(28) He was forceful, but by no means a zealot.
(29) For someone who can't read, shopping is by no means a straightforward matter.
(30) The outcome is by no means guaranteed.
More similar words: by means of, by all means, by any means, at home and abroad, by now, mean, jeans, meantime, meanwhile, meaningful, come at, come about, come across, astronomer, phenomenon, come home, by name, certainly not, by night, by nature, lean, bean, no more, nominee, economy, one another, Korean, peanut, no matter, autonomy.