Random good picture Not show
1. He mentioned them by name.
2. She asked for you by name.
3. The barman knows all the regulars by name.
4. The victims were not referred to by name.
5. The teacher knows all his students by name.
6. I only know her by name .
7. She did not address him by name.
8. The head teacher greeted all the pupils by name.
9. I knew him by name only .
10. The principal knows all the students by name.
11. The hospital now refers to patients by name,[Sentencedict] not case number.
12. A strange man, Fred by name, came to see me.
13. Although she didn't mention me by name, I know her remarks were intended for my benefit.
14. The students were listed by name and by country of origin.
15. He greets customers by name and enquires about their health.
16. The head teacher knows every child in school by name.
17. Perhaps by name: Our Lady.
18. He didn't single out anyone by name.
19. Disappointingly, none of the reviews mentioned Alvin by name.
20. She didn't mention you by name, but I'm sure it was you she was talking about.
21. But this old fellow, Najagneq by name, had fallen upon bad times in relation to the people of his village.
22. Always greet the guest warmly by name and say something pleasant, never argue or contradict, and avoid controversial conversation.
23. Each is published by name and dedicated to a noblewoman.
24. To identify people by name can be seen to detract from the objectivity of the report.
25. refer to sb/sth to mention or speak about sb/sth: The victims were not referred to by name.
26. It's a big school but the principal knows everyone by name .
27. There are others who often do not leave their cars but are mightily impressed without recognising the various summits by name.
28. Editorial competition A competition is another device for promoting your product or services by name in terms of both write-up and pictures.
29. In earlier days a lady barber plied her trade here, Belle Kendal by name.
30. To ensure a comfortable, homey environment, always greet new arrivals by name and ask how they are feeling.