Random good picture Not show
1. The bank has to butter up investors because it is in a fiercely competitive market.
2. He's always trying to butter up the boss.
3. She liked to butter up every new boss she had.
4. Butter up: if you add a teaspoon of oil to butter when frying it will prevent the butter from burning.
5. The Bank has to butter up both investors and intermediaries because it is in a fiercely competitive international market.
6. He tried hard to butter up the Mayor.
7. If you can butter up your boss, he won't give you a hard time.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. People have a fine sense of who to butter up.
9. He is two - faced person, He knows how to butter up those power!
10. He is two - faced subordinate and knows how to butter up the president!
More similar words: enter upon, mutter, clutter, butterfly, utterance, muttering, cheer up, cover up, limber up, interrupt, letter, latter, litter, better, matter, scatter, pattern, battery, no matter, a matter of, short-term, shattered, unfettered, intermittent, as a matter of fact, get the better of, on the run, erudite, butt, tear up.