Random good picture Not show
1. Could you bundle up these clothes? I'll take them to the post.
2. Bundle up! It's freezing outside!
3. Bundle up the newspapers and take them to the skip.
4. In this cold wind you'd be wise to bundle up well.
5. We watched the men bundle up their parachutes and move off through the dense undergrowth, chopping at it with jungle machetes.
6. Bundle up for the annual Geminid meteor shower, peaking around midnight Dec. 13.
7. She held the bundle up and finished unwrapping it from its white sheet.
8. Can you bundle up the sheets for me?
9. It's pretty cold outside. You'd better bundle up well.
10. She lingered, watching them bundle up and go out the door.
11. I ask my mummy to help me bundle up the books.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Could you bundle up these clothes and I'll take them to the post?
13. Beer of bundle up of blame B bottle explodes easily person, be in especially the summer.
14. I ask my mother to help me bundle up the books.
15. I advised the old man to bundle up in his heavily cotton - padded over coat.
16. The weather is so cold; you'd better bundle up in sweaters to keep warm.
17. Let's bundle up, go out, and play in the snow!
18. Shattuck encourages those who would stay healthy to wear a hat and scarf and to bundle up against the weather.
19. Let's complicate things a bit more though: imagine that I bundle up that UTF-8 code I wrote in a gem and the Japanese programmer later uses it to help with his Shift JIS code.
More similar words: bundle, a bundle of, pile up, handle, gobble up, double up, kindle, swindle, dwindle, endless, handlebar, moribund, abundance, middle ground, petroleum, bunch, debunk, bungle, round and round, bungling, tribunal, spindly, friendly, by and large, unfriendly, idle, sidle, addle, hurdle, peddle.