Random good picture Not show
(1) Jim organized a few party games to break the ice when people first arrived.
(2) She helps break the ice when I am interviewing.
(3) I have to break the ice with a long pole before I can lower a bucket into water.
(4) In the winter, she rose early to break the ice in the washing bowls.
(5) I tried to break the ice by offering her a drink, but she said no.
(6) That always seems to happen when you break the ice.
(7) To break the ice, the dorm leader asked us to tell the group what our favorite home-cooked meal was.
(8) Nobody can break the ice with him.
(9) You can't break the ice without marking it out.
(10) When are you going to break the ice?
(11) She sent him a text to break the ice.
(12) I suppose we'd better -- better break the ice.
(13) Who will break the ice?
(14) Aurora Greenway : To break the ice?
(15) Finally he managed to break the ice by talking about the movies.
(16) I never know how to break the ice and start conversations.
(17) A few drinks will help to break the ice at the party.
(18) After a long silence his remarks helped to break the ice.
(19) The major purpose of his trip was to break the ice[sentencedict .com], and his itinerary so far has been packed full.
(20) Jim started to break the ice up on the frozen lake.
(21) He is the first to break the ice of the enterprise.
(22) What we have to do now is to break the ice.
(23) The best way to break the ice is to offer her a drink.
(24) The best way break the ice is to offer her a drink.
(25) Someone suggested that we play a party game to break the ice.
(26) The host tell a joke to his guest to break the ice.
(27) The host told a joke to his guests to break the ice.
(28) The host told a joke to his guest to break the ice.
More similar words: break through, breakthrough, break, break off, break out, break up, breaker, break in, outbreak, break away, breaking, breakdown, break down, breakfast, break into, break ground, freak, wreak, bread, streak, freaky, breast, breach, breath, breadth, abreast, breathing, breathless, out of breath, breathable.