Random good picture Not show
1. He nearly always wears a bow tie.
2. You can always tell a real bow tie from one that clips on.
3. Do you know how to tie a bow tie?
4. Slowly, he undid his bow tie, pulled it off.
5. He was naked except for a bow tie - a nice touch, that.
6. A fat man in a bow tie tapped the register.
7. Beer is dispensed by a man with a bow tie.
8. To make the bow Tie a knot centrally in strip.
9. I t was a collar and bow tie and the front of a shirt.
10. I was still wearing the bow tie Jasper had tied.
11. Medallion silk waistcoat and bow tie from Oxford and Swan, perfect for your groom or best man.
12. That night, another of my presents was a bow tie.
13. He nearly always wears bow tie.
14. We can't get this bow tie tied.
15. Do you prefer necktie or bow tie?
16. How do you tie your bow tie?
17. He affects a bow tie.
18. His bow tie had come undone.
19. You're not going to wear a bow tie.
20. A necktie and more simple but a bow tie you can match with more outfits.
21. He was a portly figure in a tight-fitting jacket and bow tie.
22. Uncle Philip, huge and sombre, came on to the stage, straightening his bow tie, which was askew.
23. She sat silently in her blue suit and little bow tie.
24. He was painted by Modigliani and Picarbia in a white shirt and tiny bow tie.
25. Use the remaining icing to complete the facial features and to add pockets and a bow tie.
26. I was wearing a blouse with a long string bow tie.
27. The referee patrols the bandaged ropes, dapper in his black bow tie.
28. Avalon also hosts a "Nude Year's Eve" gala[sentencedict .com], according to its Web site. Men are asked to wear a cummerbund and bow tie only.
29. His shirt was soft silk, set off with a blue - and - white polka - dotted bow tie.
30. Mr. White: I never could tie one of those bow ties. I have always worn a clip-on bow tie.