Random good picture Not show
1. He was born of / to German parents.
2. Her socialist beliefs were born of a hatred of injustice.
3. He was born of Anglo-American parentage.
4. With strength born of desperation, she managed to break down the door.
5. He was born of German parents.
6. She made her escape with a swiftness born of fear.
7. He was born of German parents and lived most of his life abroad.
8. With a courage born of necessity, she seized the gun and ran at him.
9. Bill spoke with a cynicism born of bitter experience.
10. With strength born of pure panic, she threw her attacker to the ground.
11. She acted with a courage born of desperation.
12. The alliance was born of necessity in 1941.
13. The new theory was born of the disagreement of the old one with the newly discovered facts.
14. The plan was simple, for simplicity is born of desperation.
15. It was born of fear for her grandfather, he thought as he returned to his butchery of the President's shotgun.
16. It was born of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and is supposed to culminate in a reparation fund.
17. In the summer season her troubles were born of her prosperity.
18. A bitter national depression, born of the panic of 1893, was near to running its course.
19. Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. Napoleon Hill
20. She was a shepherdess, like other Arcadian saints, born of a rich family in Nanterre around the year 420.
21. Born of gentlefolk, she lived near Godalming in west Surrey.
22. To take inherent advantages, every civilization is born of immediate opportunities, rapidly exploited.
23. Both are born of rationalism, and both are equally wrong and finally destructive of true faith.
24. He had to be born of water - that is, new life after the burial of baptism - and of the Spirit.
25. Children born of these unions were often gifted in the art of healing and became famed physicians.
26. In 1873 they formed a partnership, born of mutual respect and trust,[Sentencedict.com ] to manufacture soda ash near Northwich in Cheshire.
27. However, unlike Rice Pereira's consciously juggled forms, Pollock's paintings were born of passionate subjectivity.
28. Think of the other goals you see him score, the ones that are born of a deftness of touch.
29. She emerged like a piece of sculpture from the white tide - the first woman, born of rock.
30. Not surprisingly, every loan application is scrutinised with the deep scepticism born of sad experience.