Random good picture Not show
1. From Bombay we made a long leg to Nepal.
2. I landed at Bombay.
3. He recalls his native Bombay with cinematic exactness.
4. They were in transit to Bombay.
5. Their ship sails for Bombay next Friday.
6. We flew from London to Bombay in one hop.
7. The news gradually filtered through from Bombay last night.
8. Bombay is linked to the mainland by a causeway.
9. Bombay is the best jumping-off point for a trip to India.
10. Beth had gone down to Bombay to meet the boat on which her sister was arriving.
11. In 1944, the industrialists adopted the Bombay Plan.
12. Bombay: Prices fell sharply for the second day running.
13. Bombay: An official denial of moves to end price controls on steel triggered nervous long liquidation across the board.
14. Bombay Coarse and raw on the nose with sweet rubbery notes but little perceptible juniper.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. He was a fellow of the University of Bombay, and was elected dean of the faculty of engineering in 1879.
16. In Bombay, for instance, every thousand people have only 0.1 hectares of open space - and this includes traffic islands.
17. The police raided the Congress party headquarters in Bombay where salt was being made in pans on the roof.
18. On Dec. 31, 91 people died in Bombay after drinking poisoned liquor bought at a government-licensed liquor store.
19. When I landed in Bombay in April 1958, a lady from Filmfare came to meet me and told me I looked like James Dean. I didn’t have a clue who James Dean was! Dharminder
20. In Bombay the new stations were built in international concrete style.
21. Mr Samra said both men were wanted for involvement with criminal gangs in Bombay.
22. The old Colaba station was closed in 1930 when the massive Bombay Central was opened.
23. No, the smugglers were mostly from organized crime cartels based in Bombay.
24. He saw himself returning as a beggar with limbs deliberately deformed, whining for alms on the sea-front at Bombay.
25. We were playing places like football stadiums and the Bombay Academy of Music.
26. Sixty-seven bodies were pulled from under tonnes of sewage and debris in a Bombay slum buried by a landslide.
27. He read all the latest intelligence bumf that had come in on the Bombay.
28. The station was built on a site of particular significance in the history of Bombay.
29. My husband manages a mill, 200 miles north of Bombay.
30. A possible answer emerged last week when Rizvi was arrested at his plush Bombay home and charged with conspiracy to murder.
More similar words: bombard, bombast, bombastic, bombardier, bombardment, atom bomb, bomb, h-bomb, bomber, bomb out, car bomb, bombing, firebomb, bombshell, bomb site, combat, bombproof, smoke bomb, wombat, atomic bomb, combat for, cluster bomb, combatant, combative, hydrogen bomb, bomber jacket, combat with, suicide bomber, noncombatant, bomb calorimeter.