Random good picture Not show
1. Unless sent by an air courier, an ocean bill of lading can take as long as a week to arrive by air mail.
2. In contrast, the charter party bill of lading did not contain the charter party contract, but incorporated it by reference.
3. The container number is listed in bill of lading.
4. When is the straight bill of lading used?
5. Transshipment is allowed provided"Through Bill of Lading" are presented.
6. And bill of lading is subject to marine law.
7. An order bill of lading is a negotiable document.
8. Air bill of lading one original and four copies.
9. The bill of lading shows an issuing date.
10. Transshipment is allowed Through Bill of Lading are presented.
11. A bill of lading may be either freight prepaid or freight payable at destination.
12. The straight bill of lading, on the order hand, is made out to a specific consignee. Such a document is not negotiable.
13. The bill of lading should be marked as " freight prepaid ".
14. As I'm still waiting for the bank's original bill of lading, I can not give it to u at present. Neither do I know when to give it to u, for I'm short of money to get the original bill of lading.
15. The first bill of lading describes the goods as: '5 containers said to contain wooden garden furniture, ' .
16. Moreover, the Bill of Lading plays an important role in the other fields of international trade. The Bill of Lading has led to the substitute of documentary sale by goods sale.
17. The issued date of bill of lading is of great importance and has obvious influence on all parties concerned in the trade if the transactions are conducted in the mode of documentary letter of credit.
18. This name would also be entered on the documentary bill of lading deposited in SeaDocs' vault.
19. The above described procedure attempts to match the initial phase of contemporary paper based bill of lading issuance.
20. The same suggestion applies to methods of establishing the existence and contents of bill of lading telecommunications.
21. The preceding features required that certain traditional statements in the text of the ocean bill of lading be modified or replaced.
22. These mandatory standards and minimum compensation made the international ocean bill of lading a more honest instrument.
23. One copy of nonnegotiable or duplicate copy of clean on board bill of lading for crude oil.
24. CERT OF ORIGIN GSP FORM A SHOWING SHIPPING ROUTE DIFFER FROM BILL OF LADING.
25. Draft must be accompanied by full set original on board marine Bill of Lading made out to order, endorsed in blank, marked freight prepaid.
26. A copy of the Consular Invoice, Commercial Invoice, and Bill of Lading must be mailed.
27. The Both-to-blame Collision Clause currently published by the Baltic and International Maritime Conference is deemed to be incorporated into this Bill of Lading.
28. Yes. After I pay the freight, shall I send the importer the invoice , the bill of lading, insurance policy, the consular invoice , a draft at 60 days' sight, and other documents through the bank?
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Recently, since more and more issues and arguments concerning straight bill of lading come out, people become to pay more attention to it.
30. Different levels sometimes blending together bring a certain degree of difficulty and confusion for recognizing the applicable law on the ocean bill of lading.
More similar words: lading, bill of rights, bill of attainder, billowing, kill off, billow, a hill of beans, armadillo, fading, leading, trading, evading, reading, subheading, masquerading, hillbilly, rule of law, all of, call off, all of a, gladiolus, sell off, pull off, smell of, be full of, due process of law, all of a sudden, bill, pillow, fill out.