Random good picture Not show
1. Obviously we're better off now we're both working.
2. She'll be about ￡50 a week better off.
3. Without you by my side, I will be better off than you.
4. Families will be better off under the new law.
5. Financially, I'm much better off than before.
6. Materially, we are better off than ever before.
7. She's better off without him.
8. He'd be better off working for a bigger company.
9. You'd be better off with a bicycle.
10. Materially they are no better off.
11. Her promotion means she's $100 a week better off.
12. I think she's better off without him.
13. He'd be better off starting with something simpler.
14. We'd be better off without them as neighbours.
15. If you've got bags you're better off taking a taxi.
16. He'd be better off going to the police about it.
17. Moneywise, of course,[http://Sentencedict.com] I'm much better off than I used to be.
18. In terms of money, I was better off in my last job.
19. The weather was so bad we'd have been better off staying at home.
20. You're better off without the thing.
21. Are we better off with fewer medical products?
22. Would Britain be better off as a theme park?
23. We must be better off together than that.
24. People are earning more, but when inflation is factored in, they are no better off.
25. They've got nearly all the luxuries they need; of course they're much better off than we are.
26. To put it simply , the tax cuts mean the average person will be about 3% better off.
27. Three in every five interviewed felt that the Budget was neutral and they would be no better off.
28. The average person in the street is a lot better off than they were forty years ago.
29. He's caught in the poverty trap and will only be five pounds a week better off if he accepts the job.
30. He's in a new job but he's only marginally better off.
More similar words: get the better of, better, had better, betterment, a matter of, as a matter of fact, letter, fetter, begetter, dead letter, unfettered, register office, red-letter day, a man of letters, bitter orange, pitter-patter, a number of, palette, settee, any number of, omelette, etiquette, vignette, cigarette, brunette, to the number of, marionette, pirouette, suffragette, silhouette.