Random good picture Not show
1. The captain bawled out the orders.
2. He's always bawling out people in meetings.
3. The children bawled out the songs.
4. The captain bawled out an order to his soldiers.
5. The dean bawled out the students who had been caught cheating.
6. He hadn't expected this precipitate visit and in the last hour he had bawled out everyone in sight.
7. If you didn't, you were bawled out, and that took an awful lot of getting used to.
8. His arm was round one of his companions, while both bawled out an indecent love ditty.Sentencedict.com
9. Don't bawl out like that. I can hear you.
10. You don't have to bawl out like that. Eeverybody can hear you.
11. Tom: Yeah, I could never bawl out my kid like that.
12. He got a bad grade. His father will bawl out.
13. Yeah , I could never bawl out my kid like that.