Random good picture Not show
1. His land is fenced with barbed wire.
2. The jacket was torn to shreds by the barbed wire.
3. At dawn we broke through the barbed wire entanglements under the city wall.
4. His land was fenced with barbed wire.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Plots of land have been demarcated by barbed wire.
6. The barbed wire had lacerated her arm.
7. The barbed wire fence round the perimeter discouraged intruders.
8. The grounds are fenced in by barbed wire.
9. The prisoners cut their way through the barbed wire.
10. His property is fenced with barbed wire.
11. The factory was surrounded by barbed wire.
12. His coat was torn to ribbons by the barbed wire fence.
13. The barbed wire had left only the tiniest nick just below my right eye.
14. Her hair got all tangled up in the barbed wire fence.
15. The prisoners cut their way through the barbed wire and escaped.
16. The watchtowers had gone(sentencedict.com), so had the barbed wire.
17. The chain-link fence is capped with barbed wire.
18. After a few minutes, the barbed wire arrived.
19. Then came the barbed wire, the security guards.
20. Caught in a barbed wire fence.
21. He surrounded them with barbed wire.
22. A wall that bristled with bayonets and barbed wire.
23. I put up an entirely illegal barbed wire fence.
24. These meadows were divided by hedges and barbed wire and in them great red cattle were grazing.
25. The wall was topped with rolls of barbed wire and jagged ends of glass stuck into the eight-foot concrete slabs.
26. Be careful not to snag your coat on the barbed wire.
27. The prisoner finally managed to disentangle himself from the barbed wire.
28. His jacket had been torn to shreds by the barbed wire.
29. The building site was surrounded by a token fence consisting of two slack strands of barbed wire.
30. A few days later the emergency evacuation of civilians from Suez to within the camp's barbed wire perimeter fence began.
More similar words: absorbed, wire, be connected with, bed, sandwich, abed, worldwide, go to bed, accord with, bedroom, bar, bare, barn, marble, harbor, carbon, garble, nearby, barely, garbage, a bed of roses, embark, barrel, barrier, arbitrary, arbitrate, handlebar, snack bar, embarrass, carbohydrate.