Random good picture Not show
1. We do not ask for the death penalty: barbarism must not be met with barbarism.
2. He witnessed some appalling acts of barbarism during the war.
3. Gradually the prevailing barbarism was tempered.
4. All suffer and all demonstrate the barbarism of the conflict.
5. The people slowly progressed from barbarism to civilization.sentencedict .com
6. The original conception protests barbarism, nature and cultural inheritance.
7. Barbarism ends with the production of grand barbarians.
8. This book manifests conflicts between civilization and barbarism, and expresses discontentment to colonialism.
9. In the new video, the speaker "describes the barbarism exhibited by China towards Muslims and East Turkistan, justifying the jihad that is declared against the communist regime", SITE said.
10. Human form returned to barbarism after the nuclear fallout of Atlantis.
11. Man has gradually emerged from barbarism into civilization over the long history.
12. Please let It'stop. barbarism shouldn't be possible in our society.
13. You suffer from your civilization. My barbarism is to me a renewal of youth.
14. America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
15. The terrorist action has been condemned as an act of barbarism and cowardice.
16. In its new sense, civilization meant broadly the opposite of barbarism.
17. You are a small world of scientists surrounded by a vast and rapidly expanding reaches of barbarism.
18. I had always assumed that this sort of civilized dismay at barbarism was the monopoly of our cause.
19. Devastating crises may shortly overtake us, leading inevitably to a lapse into barbarism.
20. Each side exaggerated and widely publicized the acts of barbarism and cruelty committed by the opponent.
21. There may be a moral here: perhaps we need a touch of barbarism to secure civilisation.
22. Whitney, the butcher, who was feared for his savagery and barbarism.
23. The civilization is a concept which is opposite to barbarism, fatuity and ignorance. It symbolizes the progressive degree and civilized state of human society.
24. Read how poor Hazlitt made his tea , and shudder at the dreadful barbarism.
25. The constitution also corresponds to the upper stage of barbarism.
26. All the vigorous and creative life which the Germans infused into the Roman world was barbarism.
27. From this point backward through the Middle period of barbarism the indications become less distinct.
28. English soccer fans are notorious for their craziness and barbarism.
29. To Africa its Truth and Reconciliation Commission compare the barbarism and desolation of Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe.
30. Chinese primitive creative workmanship can be traced back to the Paleolithic Age (Old Stone Age) when the Chinese ancestry's thinking ability was still of barbarism.