Random good picture Not show
1. Musical ability does involve aspects of auditory perception, but characterizing it in that way alone would be simplistic.
2. Auditory perception ability is one of the most important factors affecting information comprehension of conference interpreters.
3. This paper is to testify the importance of auditory perception ability in C-E conference interpreting based on A. W. Ellis and A. W. Young's auditory perception model.
4. The auditory perception effect of the reconstructed speech is mainly dependent on the amplitude of the derivative of the additive phase with respect to frequency.
5. Basing on the auditory perception model built, the features of the objects of vehicle sound quality study are elaborated in detail.
6. Filter the speech with a set of auditory perception filter first, then extract the formant of synthetic speech and original speech with self-correlation algorithm and grid model algorithm.
7. Finally, suggestion on ways to improve interpreters' auditory perception ability is offered.
8. Research on the auditory perception and its applications is an active area of the current speech signal processing.
9. This paper is to testify the importance of auditory perception ability in C-E conference interpreting based on A.
10. This paper studied the speech enhancement algorithms based on the characteristics of auditory perception in time-frequency domain, the main work are as follows:1.
11. In the second part, A very simple but efficient model of lateral inhibition is proposed based on lateral inhibition mechanism of auditory perception.
12. By doing this, the paper attempts to find out auditory perception difficulties that interpreters encounter during the conferences.
13. In chapter 3, it analyzes the psychological process of conference interpreting, especially the auditory perception process.
14. The existing limit of emission is quasi-peak (QP) value which is made to protect analog communication systems. QP value reflects human's auditory perception properties for analog voice signals.
15. Gick says the study shows that "perceivers integrate event-relevant tactile information in auditory perception in much the same way as they do visual perception."
16. The spatial position of sound source is one of attributes in human's auditory perception.
17. In order to improve the perceived speech quality, a speech signal processing system should be incorporated with the human's auditory perception properties.
18. The linguistic and phonetic disparities between Chinese and English lead to differences of auditory perception.http://sentencedict.com/auditory perception.html
19. The research results of psychoacoustics have showed that there are differences in the auditory perception between Chinese and English.
20. In aesthetic perception, the perception of visual perception and auditory perception are the two most important.
21. How listeners are able to detect and identify individual sound sources in noisy, reverberant environments is one of the most intriguing questions in auditory perception.
22. Conclusion:There are deficits in every side of reading in Chinese developmental dyslexics, and the main problem is auditory perception disorder.
23. Combining auditory model and psychoacoustics, a new method for speech detection was proposed based on the human auditory perception properties.
More similar words: extrasensory perception, auditory hallucination, perception, perceptional, apperception, interception, auditory, self-perception, sense perception, visual perception, auditory canal, auditory nerve, auditory system, auditory cortex, thematic apperception test, external auditory canal, auditor, auditoria, perceptive, auditorial, auditorium, perceptible, perceptibly, perceptivity, perceptively, interceptive, imperceptible, intercepting, imperceptibly, perceptiveness.