Random good picture Not show
1. The auditorium seats over a thousand people.
2. The auditorium has comfortable seating and modern acoustics.
3. The auditorium is a building of great magnitude.
4. The students are congregated in the auditorium.
5. We'll have the meeting in the classroom rather than in the auditorium.
6. We were crushed out of the auditorium.
7. The darkened auditorium was filled with muttering.
8. The teacher gathered all the pupils in the auditorium.
9. No smoking in the auditorium.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The auditorium pulsed with excitement.
11. We assembled in the auditorium.
12. The auditorium can seat an audience of 5 000.
13. Who will undertake the job of decorating the auditorium?
14. Chattering noisily, the crowd began to filter into the auditorium.
15. Men in green army uniforms are sprinkled throughout the huge auditorium.
16. They ultimately sent 15 ambulances to the auditorium, at Grand Avenue and Washington Boulevard.
17. The auditorium was silent for a moment, then a thunderous wave of applause broke.
18. In the early 1900s the 4,700-seat auditorium was built to accommodate growing audiences.
19. The walls were dark gray and bare, but Horton speckled and painted the floors of the auditorium aisles with free-form designs.
20. I sneaked into the auditorium through the exit at the north corridor and nestled in about half way down the aisle.
21. The minister stands in the front of the auditoria.
22. The centre has three auditoria - the 439-seat Shouson Theatre, the 193-seat Lim Por Yen Film Theatre and the 80-seat McAulay Studio.
23. Opened in 2002, this Theater consists of two auditoria, Blue and Red, for contemporary and experimental theatrical performances.
24. All human life was strutting its stuff, to full houses in three auditoria.
25. Both are carved deeply out of the mountainside and their steeply sloping auditoria seating gives a superb view of the plains below.
26. And can be installed on the ceilings of hotels, auditoria, and grand halls, restaurants, which render star-sparking, resplendent, dynamically colorful and magnificent effects.
27. Monitor loudspeakers are typically used with installed sound systems in medium or large venues, for example, schools, auditoria, houses of worship, or live performance venues.
28. The project is comprised of the renovation of the existing freight halls along with a new building with rooms and large scale auditoria.
29. From the main football field at its heart, to the gyms and auditoria, from the handball halls of the university to the laboratories of the health facility, it is an entire village committed to sport.
30. Aggrandizement wood floor because its superior performance, likely price, apply already extensively at the ground laid of the place such as domestic bedroom, public auditoria, guesthouse .
More similar words: auditorial, auditorium, auditor, auditory, auditory canal, auditory nerve, auditory cortex, auditory system, auditor's report, external auditor, internal auditor, editorial, editorially, auditory hallucination, editorialize, editorialist, external auditory canal, statutory audit, monitorial, editor in chief, territorial, territorially, inquisitorial, territoriality, extraterritorial, audit, extraterritoriality, plaudits, plaudit, audit fee.