Random good picture Not show
1. These cars are put at intervals of three meters.
2. This phrase is repeated at intervals throughout the song.
3. Flaming torches were positioned at intervals along the terrace.
4. Kites whooshed above the beach at intervals.
5. At intervals she would stop for a rest.
6. Several red and white barriers marked the road at intervals of about a mile.
7. At intervals a bell rings and workers stop for a drink.
8. In the event of fire, the alarm will sound at 15-second intervals/at intervals of 15 seconds.
9. She woke him for his medicines at intervals throughout the night.
10. At intervals along the path the energy intensifies.
11. Large houses faced the lake at intervals of miles.
12. Perhaps a chicane placed at intervals would be better.
13. Rincewind trailed behind, whimpering at intervals and checking to see that his head was still there.
14. At intervals while we were negotiating with him, he screeched his battle songs and war cries.
15. Remember to take your pulse at intervals along the walk to make sure you are within your aerobic range.
16. At intervals, initially of roughly six or seven years, but more frequently after 1035, a new design was issued.
17. At intervals lights were being turned on in store windows.
18. At intervals of four to six weeks the liquid that collects in the base of the composter is pumped into a bucket.
19. So, it's essentially a straight wire with workstations at intervals along its length, and terminators at either end.Sentencedict.com
20. At intervals I wandered round the camp, flashing my powerful torch into the darkness.
21. There will be calmer water at intervals along the way.
22. Watkins found them sited at intervals along a ley and often at the crossing of two leys.
23. At intervals along its length groups of nerve fibres emerge from the spinal column to connect with the peripheral nervous system.
24. The force proceeded southeast at a speed of 18 knots, zigzagging at intervals of five to ten minutes. 2.
25. Asked to do little more than dispense evil sneers at intervals, Sutherland does just that.
26. The figure takes into account the compounding effect of interest being charged at intervals throughout the year.
27. Leave the compress in place until it has cooled to body temperature; renew at intervals as required.
28. In general, users were treated on an out-patient basis, living at home in the community and visiting the clinic at intervals.
29. It is frequently not permanent, however, and the exercise can usefully be repeated at intervals, say twice a year.
30. The second crop was of underwood and coppice, with felling taking place at intervals of seven years or so.
More similar words: at regular intervals, interval, interview, intervention, international, interpretation, reservation, observation, conservative, conservation, painter, internal, Internet, interior, interest, interact, interrupt, in terms of, interfere, enter into, interpret, interfere in, interaction, integration, interfere with, social services, intent, intend, evaluation, building materials.