Random good picture Not show
3) Money is not the root of all eviles as is usually claimed, what is the root of all evils is the lust for money, that is the excessive, selfish and greedy pusuit of mnoey.
4) She arrived an hour late, as is her wont.
5) As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
6) He left the house at nine exactly, as is his custom.
7) Schizophrenia is not a "split mind" as is popularly believed.
8) as is the workman so is the work.
9) It is their duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the equipment is safe.
10) As is usual with children, they soon got tired.
11) He was showing off, as is the way with adolescent boys.
12) We will do this as soon as is reasonably practicable.
13) Please reply as soon as is practicably possible.
14) As is stated above, this principle applies to all cases.
15) As is usual in this kind of movie, good triumphs over evil in the end.
16) As is often the case with children, Amy was completely better by the time the doctor arrived.
17) She's very tall, as is her mother.
18) He spoke for too long, as is his wont.
19) Oil spills are common, as is the dumping of toxic industrial wastes.
20) As is the way of coast guard stations, it once had waves lapping at its doorstep.
21) Now he desires, as is but right, that my dowry should be returned with me.
22) But as is often the case with such second-hand reports, they were never amplified by other segments of the national media.
23) As is often the case with dissertations, mine dealt with dramatic events but was abstract, academic, and lifeless.
24) The ink in your pen is a prospect, as is the next telephone number you dial - internally or externally.
25) Employers should provide a safe working environment, as far as is reasonably practicable.
26) Mr. Lorry had been idle a lo and had just poured out his last glassful of wine complete an appearance of satisfaction as is ever to be found in an elderly gentleman of a fresh complexion who has got to the end of a bottle, when a rattling of wheels came up the narrow street, and rumbled into the inn-yard.
27) Will you wait till it's finished or take it home as is?
28) She has gained a reputation for creating books as perfect as is humanly possible.
29) Even the pretrial depositions could prove embarrassing and politically damaging if, as is likely,[http://sentencedict.com/as is.html] they were released to the public.
30) This would require farmers to apply for planning permission as is the case with other commercial or industrial developments.
More similar words: emphasis, as if, basic, Asian, aside, assist, persist, subsist, as it is, casino, insist, crisis, resist, consist, as it were, lay aside, put aside, set aside, assist in, basically, analysis, invasion, emphasize, hypothesis, consist of, consist in, aside from, paralysis, increasing, cast aside.