Random good picture Not show
3) Money is not the root of all eviles as is usually claimed, what is the root of all evils is the lust for money, that is the excessive, selfish and greedy pusuit of mnoey.
4) She arrived an hour late, as is her wont.
5) as is the workman so is the work.
6) As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
7) He left the house at nine exactly, as is his custom.
8) Schizophrenia is not a "split mind" as is popularly believed.
9) As is usual with children, they soon got tired.
10) Please reply as soon as is practicably possible.
11) She's very tall, as is her mother.
12) He spoke for too long, as is his wont.
13) It is their duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the equipment is safe.
14) He was showing off, as is the way with adolescent boys.
15) We will do this as soon as is reasonably practicable.
16) As is stated above, this principle applies to all cases.
17) As is usual in this kind of movie, good triumphs over evil in the end.
18) As is often the case with children, Amy was completely better by the time the doctor arrived.
19) Oil spills are common, as is the dumping of toxic industrial wastes.
20) The exhibit is free, as is parking.
21) Mass faxing is also a doddle, as is scheduling.
22) Mom and dad are Caucasian, as is their brother.
23) As is our confidence, so is our capacity. William Hazlitt
24) As is the way of coast guard stations, it once had waves lapping at its doorstep.
25) Now he desires, as is but right, that my dowry should be returned with me.
26) Employers should provide a safe working environment, as far as is reasonably practicable.
27) Mr. Lorry had been idle a lo and had just poured out his last glassful of wine complete an appearance of satisfaction as is ever to be found in an elderly gentleman of a fresh complexion who has got to the end of a bottle, when a rattling of wheels came up the narrow street, and rumbled into the inn-yard.
28) Will you wait till it's finished or take it home as is?
29) She has gained a reputation for creating books as perfect as is humanly possible.
30) Even the pretrial depositions could prove embarrassing and politically damaging if, as is likely,[http://sentencedict.com/as is.html] they were released to the public.
More similar words: emphasis, as if, basic, Asian, aside, assist, persist, subsist, as it is, casino, insist, crisis, resist, consist, as it were, lay aside, put aside, set aside, assist in, basically, analysis, invasion, emphasize, hypothesis, consist of, consist in, aside from, paralysis, increasing, cast aside.