Random good picture Not show
1. His words were as follows.
2. He wrote as follows.
3. His reply ran as follows.
4. Let me tabulate the results as follows.
5. The reaction process is as follows.
6. This can be done if you proceed as follows.
7. The opening hours are as follows ...
8. The editorial reads in full as follows.
9. Briefly, the argument is as follows ...
10. The winners are as follows - Woods, Smith and Cassidy.
11. My weekly budget breaks down as follows:50% for rent, 20% for food, 10% for travel, and 20% for everything else.
12. I've changed the last paragraph. It now reads as follows ...
13. The main events were as follows: first, the president's speech, secondly the secretary's reply and thirdly, the chairman's summing-up.
14. The winners are as follows: E. Walker; R. Foster; R. Gates; A. Mackintosh.
15. The main events were as follows: first, the president's speech, secondly, the secretary's report and thirdly, the chairman's summing - up.
16. Expenditure on the project breaks down as follows:wages $10m, plant $4m, raw materials $5m.
17. The plan of the book is as follows.
18. The results of the hypothetical example are as follows:.
19. Another more powerful kind of argument goes as follows.
20. The intuition behind this result is as follows.
21. The main objections to the tree-structure are as follows.
22. However, its operation can be summarized as follows.
23. I approach the matter as follows.
24. This analysis produces six distinct stages, as follows.
25. The three major operative factors are as follows: 1.
26. Anaxagoras held that earthquakes are formed as follows.
27. The argument will run roughly as follows.
28. The salient points were as follows.sentencedict.com
29. The general conclusion to this paragraph is as follows.
30. The main body of the treaty consists of eight articles which read as follows.