Random good picture Not show
1. The leaf blades are lanceolate, ovate, round, or arrow-shaped.
2. Bold clumps of fresh green arrow-shaped foliage and symmetrical spires of snow-white flowers.
3. Leaf attributes: Alternate, heart to arrow-shaped, bright green leaves.
4. Both sides of the arrow-shaped patch are provided with appended patches.
5. After leaving the packing ring, the arrow-shaped valve body falls to open the lock of the tension releasing control pin.
6. The spherical pressure hull formed the head of a flimsy, arrow-shaped structure more than a hundred yards long.
7. And there is a familiar friend, a gigantic turbot, and a long black fish with an arrow-shaped head.
8. When you move the mouse across a surface, an arrow-shaped pointer moves across the computer screen.
9. For fighting in wild expanses and in the middle of tall grass, there is the square-shank, arrow-shaped spear, twelve hundred of them.
More similar words: barrel-shaped, shaped, u-shaped, y-shaped, t-shaped, l-shaped, v-shaped, unshaped, ball-shaped, cone-shaped, egg-shaped, box-shaped, rod-shaped, cup-shaped, fan-shaped, a narrow squeak, oval-shaped, cube-shaped, pear-shaped, bean-shaped, dome-shaped, bell-shaped, star-shaped, disc-shaped, tube-shaped, boat-shaped, hook-shaped, tree-shaped, dish-shaped, ring-shaped.