Random good picture Not show
1. I looked around and noticed a very old, barrel-shaped covered basket in the corner.
2. There is a barrel-shaped gear coupling between two-stage gear drive for the gear reducer proper, the purpose of which is to link the drive for two-stage gear.
3. Barrel Connector This connector is a cylindrical (barrel-shaped) connector used to splice together two lengths of thick Ethernet coaxial cable.
4. The invention discloses cylindrical and barrel-shaped titanium dioxide nanotube arrays and a preparation method and application thereof.
5. This paper analyzed the cause of barrel-shaped deformation in bending wide plate and introduced that some countermeasures should be adopted for bending higher precision parts in factual manufacturing.
6. The process begins at the phragmoplast , a barrel-shaped region at the former sits of the spindle equator, where microtubules remain and the vesicles cluster, possibly oriented by the microtubules.
7. The Mannesmann barrel-shaped rolls can be designed arid processed easily, but it makes the non-linear deformation zone in skew-rolling and leads to the inhomogeneous wall thickness.
8. The structural vibration of barrel-shaped mast is calculated by the ANSYS structural analysis software, in some different conditions.
9. Thousands of tightly packed neurons made up each barrel-shaped cluster, prompting the researchers to call a single cluster a barrel and the entire matrix the "barrel field."
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. I was hidden behind a tree, but could see his dark barrel-shaped silhouette clearly enough.
11. This research subject is done for engineering application, mainly about boundary condition analysis of mode calculation and analysis of vortex-excited response for barrel-shaped mast.
12. The roving Phronima sedentaria, a small crustacean, inhabits the hollowed-out bodies of dead barrel-shaped organisms called salps.
13. Linear deformation zone of generating wall can be obtained by means of non-linear cone angle plug combined with the barrel-shaped rolls, so the wall accuracy can be increased greatly.
14. In 1926, the Cooperage Company of Chicago (pickle manufacturer amongst other things) built this two-story barrel-shaped cottage for their head pickle ad illustrator, William Donahey.
15. The utility model is suitable for spraying on the internal surface of the opening barrels or other barrel-shaped workpieces.
16. A narrow steel sheet with one-folding extends out of a barrel-shaped steel jacket and the side wall of the end surface, and the narrow steel sheet is fixed with a bronze needle.
More similar words: funnel-shaped, l-shaped, funnel shape, ball-shaped, bell-shaped, oval-shaped, barrels, shaped, crystal shape, u-shaped, v-shaped, unshaped, fan-shaped, cone-shaped, egg-shaped, dome-shaped, tube-shaped, disc-shaped, pear-shaped, star-shaped, ring-shaped, cube-shaped, square-shaped, heart-shaped, wedge-shaped, barrel, quarrelsome, sickle-shaped, almond-shaped, diamond-shaped.