Random good picture Not show
1. Both boys and girls can apply to join the choir.
2. I apply to get into your life.
3. These arrangements under the treaty apply to the whole of Europe.
4. Find out ahead of time what regulations apply to your situation.
5. Shall we apply to fraternal factories for help?
6. What I have said does not apply to you.
7. These regulations apply to everyone, without exception.
8. These principles apply to learning maths.
9. Please strike out whichever option does not apply to you.
10. You will have to apply to City Hall for a building permit.
11. The findings from the case study school may apply to schools elsewhere.
12. The laws apply to everyone irrespective of race, creed or colour.
13. The convention does not apply to us.
14. "Enterprising" is not an adjective you would apply to him!
15. They may apply to join the organization.
16. The same provisions apply to foreign-owned companies.
17. Standard rates of interest apply to these loans.
18. These restrictions do not apply to us.
19. These safety standards apply to all workplaces.
20. Do the same rules apply to part-time workers?
21. For particulars apply to Mr. Brooker.
22. For further information(sentencedict.com), apply to the secretary of the company.
23. Students should apply to their local council for a grant.
24. These regulations apply to all cows sold after June 1998.
25. While her observations may be true about some men, they could hardly apply to the entire gender.
26. The same general guidelines on when to dress formally apply to both men and women.
27. That bit of the form is for UK citizens - it doesn't apply to you.
28. Soak a small towel in the liquid, wring it out[sentencedict.com/apply to.html], then apply to the abdomen.
29. She had the arrogance to believe the law did not apply to her.
30. If you wish to join the club, you should apply to the secretary in the first instance.
More similar words: apply, apply for, only too, supply, apple, application, give way to, only that, supplier, comply, reply, imply, simply, sharply, comply with, happy, happen, appear, appeal, happily, approve, appoint, apparent, approval, happen to, approach, appeal to, approve of, apparently, disappear.