Random good picture Not show
1. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ( ALS ) is uncommon.
2. He was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, the most common form of motor neurone disease, which confined him to a wheelchair and forced him to speak through an electronic voicebox.
3. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ( ALS ) is a chronic progressive neurodegenerative disease by the selective death of motor neurones.
4. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ( ALS ) is a fatal neurodegenerative disorder characterized by progressive loss of motoneurons.
5. They are absent in a patient with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ( ALS ).
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Hawking has ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, which has confined him to a wheelchair and leaves him unable to speak without the help of a computerized voice synthesizer.
7. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ( ALS ) involves upper neuron , lower neuron and corticospinal tract.
8. PatientsLikeMe cofounders Ben and Jamie Heywood started the site after their brother Stephen was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (or ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease).
9. I am quite often asked: How do you feel about having ALS ( amyotrophic lateral sclerosis )?
10. Objective: To evaluate combined tests of thoracic paraspinal muscles and sternocleidomastoid muscle and tongue muscles with electromyography as diagnostic aids in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
11. Objective To explore the occurrence rule, clinical characteristic and therapy of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ( ALS ).
More similar words: arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis, sclerosis, otosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, atrophic, eutrophic, catastrophic, eutrophication, catastrophically, contralateral, lateral, sclerotic, laterally, bilateral, collateral, bilaterally, unilateral, ipsilateral, equilateral, atrophied, xerosis, multilateral, quadrilateral, lateral thinking, soil erosion, collateral damage, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, electrophoresis.