Random good picture Not show
1. A multilateral nuclear test ban treaty was to be signed.
2. The party supports multilateral disarmament.
3. Seven countries are taking part in the multilateral talks.
4. The first round of multilateral trade talks has lurched between hope and despair.
5. Many want to abandon the multilateral trade talks in Geneva.
6. EU ministers proposed a multilateral agreement on arms control.
7. Money from multilateral agencies is also in short supply.
8. Other multilateral talks were scheduled to take place in November.
9. These topics are typically the subject matter of multilateral treaties which define mutually accepted uniform standards.
10. A few government and multilateral agencies have given most aid.
11. The multilateral agreement on investment: public health threat for the twenty-first century?
12. The problem of Multilateral versus Multinational nuclear forces became another legacy bequeathed to the Wilson Government when it came to power.
13. In any case[sentencedict.com], future agree-ments on multilateral action will still be subject to top-level consensus.
14. International Agreements on the Laws of War Formal multilateral agreements are by no means the only source of the laws of war.
15. Multilateral institutions would be asked for debt reductions equivalent to those agreed by the private banks.
16. The havens said instead that they wanted multilateral negotiations to achieve a mutually acceptable and beneficial set of standards.
17. However multilateral treaties have been instrumental in the shaping and sharing of community values.
18. Their new Social Democratic Party favoured multilateral disarmament as opposed to unilateral nuclear disarmament.
19. Ivanov proposed multilateral talks to assess the threats that prompted the United States to consider developing a missile shield.
20. Multilateral negotiations on regional economic co-operation were held in Paris on Oct. 29-30.
21. The project is funded by the World Bank and other multilateral agencies.
22. The next government will play an energetic role in seeking multilateral nuclear disarmament.
23. The peace talks are to be conducted on a multilateral basis.
24. The result is to connect up a network of contracts by a uniform set of rules and thus give them multilateral force.
25. It will bring together project leaders from the partner institutes to plan and co-ordinate the research and to develop the multilateral team.
26. A general right of accession would have created a major inroad into the continuing bilateralism of even multilateral treaties.
27. Thus,(sentencedict.com) neither Moscow nor its charges has a clear interest in multilateral institutions which truly flourish.
28. Article 6 assumes a series of delimitation agreements between adjacent States allowing for bilateral relationships within the overall multilateral regime.
29. The 1988 figure had been artificially inflated by a bunching of large contributions to multilateral organizations such as the World Bank.
30. It is providing a guaranteed access to its members, and a simple multilateral agreement to do commercial inter-networking.
More similar words: bilateral, unilateral, equilateral, quadrilateral, multicultural, lateral, collateral, multilingual, mutilate, ventilate, mutilated, adulterate, adulterated, multiple, multiply, multitude, multiparty, multiplied, multistorey, multifarious, multiethnic, multitudinous, multidimensional, multidisciplinary, ventilation, ultimate, cultivate, cultivated, ultimately, self-mutilation.