Random good picture Not show
1. He is insistent on the advocacy of new scientific methods.
2. I support your advocacy of free trade.
3. She is renowned for her advocacy of human rights.
4. She is well known for her advocacy of women's rights.
5. He won the Peace Prize for his advocacy of non-violent protest.
6. His advocacy of Catholic emancipation courted defeat in 1807.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Such advocacy is not protected by the First Amendment.
8. But she also attracted the ire of advocacy groups.
9. Advocacy should become their predominant activity.
10. The question of using overseas visitors for advocacy had arisen and was discussed.
11. This advocacy of the golden-cheeked warbler endangers the economic status of many people.
12. People being assessed are also offered an advocacy service in case they feel that they would benefit from additional support.
13. Joseph says the black advocacy project is unlikely to be up and running before next year.
14. The advocacy system gives the child the right to voluntarily admit himself or refuse admission.
15. As with advocacy, this requires clarity of thought and an ability to think quickly,(sentencedict.com) in a politically sensitive environment.
16. For advocacy, obviously, the prime need is the ability to communicate by speech.
17. The vogue for advocacy and self-advocacy has been slow to develop for older people.
18. Congress has determined that the danger created by advocacy of overthrow justifies the ensuing restriction on freedom of speech.
19. His advocacy aroused the interests of some of his many friends in the gallery world, bringing several artists to wider notice.
20. The Disabled Persons Act 1986 enshrined the new principles, though without providing funds for the advocacy arrangements desired.
21. But grandparents nationwide are turning grief and heartache into advocacy and action.
22. They enjoyed researching everything from homeless shelters to environmental advocacy groups.
23. I got hold of a person from Protection and Advocacy to come over and talk to me.
24. The connections and friendships of Surrealism can also be instanced as opportunities for advocacy.
25. It was also envisaged that they would play an advocacy and educational role on behalf of dementia sufferers throughout their area.
26. He also has national fund-raising potential associated with his high-profile advocacy of gun control and other issues.
27. The principal advocates of the works, however, often present irreconcilable differences in both interpretation and methods of advocacy.
28. Consumer advocate Ralph Nader wrote to me recently to urge I abandon my advocacy of legal reforms.
29. But the bill sets out a tight framework which will limit the judges' scope for blocking extra advocacy rights for solicitors.
30. Two years later she gained paid work as an advocacy coordinator with responsibility for recruiting and training volunteers.
More similar words: advocate, devil's advocate, efficacy, delicacy, intricacy, vocal, coca cola, Coca-Cola, avocado, vocation, vocalize, equivocal, evocative, avocation, revocable, vocabulary, equivocate, invocation, revocation, provocative, provocation, irrevocable, irrevocably, unequivocal, equivocation, null and void, cache, cackle, cactus, cacophony.