Random good picture Not show
1. The pesticide residues were extracted with acetonitrile and sodium chloride under mechanical shaking, and separated by centrifuging and partitioning.
2. The Sudan dyes were extracted with acetonitrile and the clean - up procedure was not required.
3. A multi-metal alloy catalyst for hydrogenation of acetonitrile to ethylamine was prepared using hydrazine hydrate and potassium borohydride as the co- reductant .
4. Methanol, n-propyl alcohol, acetonitrile and carbon tetrachloride were selected as "molecular probe".
5. Acetonitrile was used as the solvent in the first stage of the concentration process.
6. This technique cut off benzene and acetonitrile weakened the toxicity, reduced the production cost.
7. Acetonitrile continuous recovery plant is a subsidiary part of acrylonitrile production unit.
8. Butyl acetate was synthesized from acetonitrile and butanol by one-step method.
9. Zorbax ODS column and gradient elution of acetonitrile acetic acid solution as mobile phase were employed to determine the content of syringin and rutin in 11 species of Saussurea by RP_HPLC.
10. A novel process of acetonitrile recovery from pharmaceutical effluent was designed.
11. The technical characteristics of the acetonitrile extracted butadiene plant after remoulding were introduced.
12. Methoxyphenyl acetonitrile was synthesized from(4hydroxyphenyl)acetamide through methylation and dehydration. The total yield reached 76.5% and the purity 99.5%.
13. Contents of vinylidene chloride, acetonitrile(Sentencedict), carbon tetrachloride and hexachloropropane in the raw hexachloropropane are determined by gas chromatography.
14. Very soluble in acetonitrile and choro form soluble in water and practically insolusoble in ether.
15. In refluxing acetonitrile, water could also undergo the similar addition with alkenyl perfluoroalkyl sulfones.
16. Methods In accordance to the international detective method, acetonitrile ( ACN ) was used as the substitute of additive solvent.
17. Microspheric trans aconitic acid imprinted polymers were synthesized via a precipitation polymerization with acetonitrile as solvent.
18. This paper reports the function of anhydrous potassium fluoride and acetonitrile in C-alkylation of active methylene group of acetoacetic ester.
19. Oxalic acid can be electrochemically reduced in the solution of acetonitrile of tetraethylammonium chloride.
20. Objective: A GC headspace injection method for the determination of residual acetonitrile and toluene as organic solvents in fluvoxamine was established.
21. The photolysis kinetics of chlorotoluron including a little acetone, methyl alcohol and acetonitrile in aqueous solution followed a first order reaction under HPML.
22. Propylene may form CO, CO2 and HCN by the complete decomposition of allyl radical and acetonitrile is formed by the decomposition at either end of allyl radical.
23. The extraction of phosphatidylcholine (PC) from soybean lecithin with the mixed solvents of acetonitrile and lower alcohols has been studied experimentally.
24. The reaction of bis-imidazoline with 1,2-dibromoethane and potassium carbonate in acetonitrile provided monobromide salt with a yield of 78.
25. Bupirimate in agricultural products was extracted and concentrated with acetonitrile, and purified using solid phase extraction column.
26. Calcium ammine catalyst was prepared with metal calcium, dehydrated liquid ammonia as raw materials, nano-silica as a carrier and acetonitrile and propylene epoxide as modifiers.
27. Results The average recovery of Dracaena major components reached 80% after precipitated by acetonitrile first and then extracted by ethyl acetate.
28. The milled sample was soaked in water containing NaCl, then extracted with acetonitrile.
29. The repeatability and accuracy of the analytical method were studied. The effect of different sample introducing amounts and correction factor on flat peak of acetonitrile were discussed.
30. This paper reports the synthesis of 2 - heptanone in the functions of absolute potassium fluoride and acetonitrile.
More similar words: acrylonitrile, acetone, surface-to-air missile, face to face with, trace to, princeton, face towel, face to face, face-to-face, nitric, Acetobacter, give place to, nitrite, nitride, surface-to-air, nitric acid, triacetate, nitric oxide, etonian, ammonium nitrate, nitrification, skeletonize, get on in life, montmorillonite, bentonite, denitrification, trinitrotoluene, peritonitis, wollastonite, a skeleton in the closet.