Random good picture Not show
1. Crystalline structure and thermal property of cellulose triacetate ( CTA ) and cellulose diacetate ( CDA ) were studied.
2. The cellulose triacetate (CTA) prepared by heterogeneous acetylation and coated on small pore 3 aminopropyl silica gel (10nm) was used as chiral stationary phase for HPLC (OA column).
3. Sodium ammonium triacetate(SAT)has been investigated as a non-phosphorus catalyst for esterification crosslinking of cotton with 1,2,3,4-butanetetra carboxylic acid(BTCA).
4. Glycerol triacetate was synthesized from glycerol and acetic acid using p -toluene sulphonic acid as catalyst and toluene as water-carrying agent.
5. Crystalline structure and thermal property of cellulose triacetate and cellulose diacetate were studied.
6. The red sensitivity of dichromated cellulose triacetate(DCCTA)holographic re-cording material without any dye sensitization is reported.
7. Glyceryl triacetate was synthesized from acetic acid and glycerine using immobilized catalyst.
8. The preparation of catalysts ,[sentencedict .com] yield of glyceryl triacetate and and demerits the catalysts were introduced briefly.
9. The invention relates to low solution viscosity cellulose triacetate and methods of making thereof.
10. The preparation of catalysts, yield of glyceryl triacetate, and merits and demerits of the catalysts were introduced briefly.
11. Under this conditions, the yield of glyceryl triacetate was up to 94%.
12. The properties of SL-080 grafted membrane separator and hydrocellulose triacetate (HCTA) membrane separator had been studied as a zinc dendrite growth barrier in secondary cells.
13. Using p-toluensulphonic acid supported by activated carbon as catalyst, glycerol triacetate was synthesized from glacial acetic acid and glycerin.
14. Solid superacid was used as the catalyst in the synthesis of glycerol triacetate.
15. Using glycerine and acetic acid as raw materials and in the presence of catalyst, glycerin triacetate was synthesized through esterification, dehydration and underpressrue distillation.
16. As a kind of widely used fine chemical, glyceryl triacetate was synthesized by esterification of glycerin with acetic acid.
17. The invention discloses cellulose pulp and a production method thereof, mainly used for producing cellulose diacetate and cellulose triacetate.
18. The invention also relates to films prepared from the low solution viscosity cellulose triacetate and articles containing the low solution viscosity cellulose triacetate.
19. The results show that immobilized catalyst has higher catalytic activity. The catalyst can be used times. The yield of glyceryl triacetate is above 92%.
20. The shaped article may also comprise a diluent, glyceryl triacetate.
More similar words: acetate, diacetyl, acetal, triac, cetacean, acetamide, coriaceous, acetabulum, acetabular, paracetamol, acetanilide, acetaldehyde, acetaminophen, triacylglycerol, metacentric, vegetate, beta test, estate tax, proletariate, striate, beta testing, striated, space state, state income tax, tristate, real estate tax, repatriate, expatriate, state of grace, triangulate.