Random good picture Not show
1. It is slightly more powerful than trinitrotoluene.
2. TNT (trinitrotoluene):Pale yellow, solid organic compound made by adding nitrate (-NO2) groups to toluene.
3. Diagnostic criteria and principles of management of occupational trinitrotoluene cataract.
4. A way of controlling pollution introduced by destroying trinitrotoluene nitronaphthalene explosives is presented.
5. Joseph Wilbrand was a German chemist who discovered trinitrotoluene in 1863 for use as a yellow dye.
6. Objective To inquire the mechanism formed by trinitrotoluene toxic cataract and its long-term accumulating effect.
7. Now, the extensively used method to destroy trinitrotoluene nitronaphthalene explosives is to burn them in an out-door field. Serious pollution will be introduced in this way.
8. Results: Pollutant discharges of trinitrotoluene on the whole skin was not related to trinitrotoluene concentration in the air, hand was the gravest part on the whole skin.
9. The injurious conditions of crystalline lens were examined for 156 workers exposed to trinitrotoluene(TNT) and the affecting factors to injury caused by TNT were analysed.
10. Objective To investigate the significance of lens photography for the diagnosis of trinitrotoluene cataract.
11. Diagnostic criteria and principles of management of occupational chronic trinitrotoluene poisoning.
12. This article reports micronucleus rate of lymphocyte including 54 workers exposed to trinitrotoluene and 20 patients of viral hepatitis and 30 normal workers.
13. Objective To investigate the health damage of workers exposed to trinitrotoluene ( TNT ) and provide some suggestion for health care of these workers.
14. A yellow crystalline compound, C6H 3(N 3O 2) 3[sentencedict.com/trinitrotoluene.html], derived from trinitrotoluene and used as an explosive.
15. C-4 has a explosive force 1.34 time that of trinitrotoluene – TNT – and can produce a pressure wave traveling at 8,040 meters per second.
More similar words: toluene, dinitrophenol, nitrobenzene, nitroglycerin, trinity, nitroglycerine, trinitarian, holy trinity, blueness, nitrous, nitric, nitrogen, nitrite, nitride, trot out, zero tolerance, nitrogenous, nitric acid, nitrous oxide, nitric oxide, vitrine, citrine, nitrobacteria, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen cycle, gastrotomy, initial value, control unit, liquid nitrogen, nitrogen-fixing.