Random good picture Not show
1. He is not in the least interested in abstract art.
2. Modern abstract art is outside my province.
3. Abstract art is an acquired taste.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality. Pablo Picasso
5. A lot of people don't like abstract art.
6. Pieces of abstract art do not suddenly change colour because we have moved them from artificial light to daylight.
7. For that reason, abstract art has been anxious to distance itself from decoration.
8. Many people find it difficult to understand abstract art.
9. He did a lot of abstract art in the sixties, but he's moved on since then.
10. Really I prefer abstract art, but it's more difficult to sell.
11. Thirdly , the abstract Art Chinese Ink and wash in contemporary period.
12. Kandinsky seeks to establish pure aesthetics through abstract art.
13. There were two important features in his abstract art:one was his behavior towards color, the other was his behavior in painting towards musicality.
14. Abstract art that doesn't represent anything shouldn't be considered art at all.
15. I prefer abstract art, although I like impressionist art too.
16. Thirdly, the abstract Art of Chinese Ink and wash in contemporary period.
17. It is shallow of you to ridicule abstract art.
18. Kandinsky produced abstract art characterized by imagery that had a musicical quality.
19. Abstract art uses color, line, shape, texture , and dark and light to show ideas; there are no figures in it.
20. Abstract art looks like nothing in the natural world.
21. Abstract art is a product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.
22. Her work became more purely abstract, and yet refused to conform to the Puritan style often associated with abstract art.
23. David Tindle recounts: Minton was further exacerbated by the groundswell of interest in abstract art forming at this time.
24. And this museum, previously named the Museum of Non-Objective Art, was championing abstract art as early as the 1930s.
25. For example, cubism is very little like its object, and abstract art, not at all.
26. In 1937 the historian Meyer Schapiro, writing first in Marxist Quarterly, analysed the opposition of realist and abstract art.
27. One of the reasons is, I think, that there was a kind of tension between abstract art and decoration.
28. Paul has got a maggot in his head on everything connected with abstract art.
29. Willem de Kooning is a famous American artist for express abstract art, large amount of his paintings are extremely abstract.
30. Figurative art has evolved through Impressionism and Fauvism to arrive to at what we call Abstract art.
More similar words: abstract, abstractly, abstractor, abstracted, abstracting, abstraction, abstractness, abstractedly, tractable, retractable, intractable, intractability, distract, distracted, distraction, distractedly, distractingly, abstruse, contract rate, tractor trailer, substrate, cataract, substratum, tract, tractor, extract, subtract, attract, detract, retract.