Random good picture Not show
2. A new computer system entails a lot of re-training.
3. She has a lot of correspondence to deal with.
4. He owes a lot of money to Mr. Smith.
5. The farmer grows a lot of wheat.
6. There was a lot of mud on the ground.
7. I have a lot of free time today.
8. You have a lot of nerve.
9. He's broken a lot of girls' hearts.
10. There's a lot of storage space in the loft.
11. The designer came in for a lot of criticism.
12. Badly fed children suffer a lot of minor illnesses.
13. My father has a lot of worries.
14. He make a lot of money selling clothes.
15. He knows a lot of people.
16. The store has a lot of regular customers.
17. The store has a lot of regular.
18. The program would generate a lot of new jobs.
19. My country has a lot of mountains...
20. We have a lot of superstitions about animals.
21. The job involves a lot of entertaining.
22. She asked a lot of embarrassing questions .
23. He runs a lot of business.
24. That's just a lot of blah.
25. Chris dates a lot of women.
26. He says a lot of weird things.
27. There's a lot of danger in rock climbing.
28. He has a hell of a lot of money.
29. There's a lot of sense in what she says.
30. A lot of students suffer from exam nerves.
More similar words: lot, slot, plot, lots, ballot, pilot, photo, motor, lots of, go together, blotting, clothing, along, protocol, go to sleep, let alone, deal out, go to pieces, so to speak, all along, a load of, catalog, get along, at a loss, photograph, dialogue, photography, photographer, along with, leave alone.