Random good picture Not show
1. The government responded in 1890 with the Sherman Antitrust Act, which made it illegal for any person or business to monopolize trade , or to contract, combine or conspire to restrict trade .
2. A law regulating the railroads was enacted in 1887 (Interstate Commerce Act) and another, preventing large firms from controlling a single industry, in 1890 (Sherman Antitrust Act).
3. Its response, the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890, was brief and to the point.
4. May 15,1911: The United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an "unreasonable" monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
5. The U. S. government has tried to reap the advantages of large-scale organization while minimizing the dangers through legislation, such as the Interstate Commerce Act and the Sherman Antitrust Act.
More similar words: antitrust law, assistant manager, trust, entrust, distrust, germany, German, superman, germane, fisherman, permanent, living trust, east germany, west germany, countermand, permanently, distrustfully, dormant, stalactite, stagnant, quantity, antithesis, in quantity, antithetical, romantic, quantitative, semantics, romanticism, substantial, substantive.