Random good picture Not show
1. Since 2002, China's Eximbank has lentAngola $4.5 billion.
2. In 2008, China Eximbank made continuous efforts in expanding its correspondent bank network.
3. Export-Import Bank of China (China Eximbank) will not seek a listing but will remain a policy lender, .
4. "China's Eximbank acts as an investor (providing) loans," Magauov said. "Sinopec Engineering is a contractor."
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. To meet business demand, China Eximbank is looking to hire a consulting company to offer Consulting Services for France Energy Efficiency Financing Training Program, which will be held in near future.
6. CDB and China EximBank do not publish figures for overseas loans.
7. In 2007, China Eximbank provided USD 206 million and RMB 300 million worth of loan to Hainan Airlines for its import of aircrafts and aviation equipment.
8. China Eximbank has constantly opened new trails to enrich its distinct corporate culture. The Bank organized a series of corporate activities, which embodied the dynamics of the times .
9. The Banking Business Department of China Eximbank had been renamed to Beijing Branche on August 25(sentencedict.com),2008.
10. China Eximbank has built up extensive business relations with financial institutions a 11 over the world.
11. Currently, China Eximbank and the World Bank are jointly implementing the China Energy Efficiency Financing Project (hereinafter referred to as "CHEEF Project").
12. The Banking Department of China Eximbank had been renamed to Beijing Branche on August 25, 2008.
13. In 2004, China's Eximbank approved a $2 billion line of credit to Angola .
14. China's Eximbank lent the state-owned Development Bank of Kazakhstan $5 billion. China's state-run oil company CNPC also extended a $5 billion loan to its Kazakh peer KazMunaiGas [KMG.UL].
15. Last year, the Chinese Eximbank pledged $20bn in development funds for African infrastructure and trade financing over the next three years, funds that outstripped all western donor pledges combined.
16. Being the sole provider of Chinese Government Concessional Loan as appointed by the Chinese Government, China Eximbank mainly conducts this business in other developing countries and regions.
17. Financed by preferential export buyer's credit extended by China Eximbank, this project was designed to address the power supply imbalance and the north-south transmission bottleneck in Tajikistan.
18. On the basis of full investigation and reasoning, China Eximbank Disaster Preparation Center Construction Project was launched.
19. As a means for housing, the establishment of housing policy-based financial system is put forward based on the elementary theory of policy finance and the experience of CDB, ADBC, and China Eximbank.
20. So far, most of these loans have been issued by China's export credit agency, the Export-Import Bank of China (China Eximbank).
More similar words: embankment, gimbal, marimba, zimbabwe, trim back, imbalance, climbable, zimbabwean, imbalanced, armband, bank, banks, banker, bank up, bank on, bank run, banking, banknote, banksia, bank note, snowbank, sandbank, bankrupt, bank bill, coin bank, west bank, bank book, bank card, food bank, bankable.