Random good picture Not show
1. This movie made him the most bankable star in Hollywood.
2. Had critical respectability and box-office success made Lucas bankable?
3. Swayze has become a bankable star.
4. Overseas, then, is where burgers have become most bankable.
5. Combining reliable bankable items with the more extreme looks to keep the press happy is no easy matter.
6. Without bankable stars the film script aroused no interest.
7. Some local-government investments will prove “bankable” in the strict sense that the borrower captures a big enough return to repay the loan.
8. And the more people who go see them, the more "bankable" Nicolas Cage becomes in the eyes of Hollywood producers, which in turn allows Nicolas Cage to make more movies.
9. Swinton became a bankable actress in the wake of that movie, but continued to choose unorthodox and challenging roles.
10. Will Smith was named Hollywood's most bankable star in a survey of movie industry professionals released on Tuesday by Forbes.com, the Web site of financial magazine Forbes.
11. The movie's success has made her one of the world's most bankable stars.
11. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. On independent advice, the syndicate of more than 200 banks appears to have decided Eurotunnel is no longer a bankable proposition.
13. The Hollywood Reporter recently conducted a survey to find out who are the most bankable directors.
14. Linda, Christy, Claudia, Naomi and Cindy are the world's most bankable beauties.
15. To do that, of course, he has to have some bankable names to star in it.
16. In this industry, Arbuckle's sin was worse than Mr. Gibson's: he wasn't bankable anymore.
17. "Independence Day" helped Will Smith become one of the most recognizable - and bankable - actors in Hollywood.
18. Nicole Kidman was named the most overpaid celebrity in Hollywood in the second annual list of least bankable stars by US magazine Forbes, taking the top slot from fellow Australian Russell Crowe.
19. One of its foremost proponents is the country's most bankable director, Feng Xiaogang.
20. But the more you can place your own emphasis on bankable achievements, the more marketable you'll be to a broad range of employers.
21. But by the exacting standards of single Chinese women, it seems, Mr. Wang lacks that bankable attribute known as real property.
22. Stone is usually on the money — and Gekko’s such a bankable monster.
23. It may sound improbable, given the junk-food associations once attached to the man's name, but few phrases are more bankable to restaurants around the world than this: “Bill Clinton ate here.
More similar words: unsinkable, unthinkable, undrinkable, bank account, likable, breakable, remarkable, unshakable, unspeakable, unremarkable, think about, sri lanka, rank and file, the rank and file, bank, banks, bank on, banker, sandbank, bank run, banking, bank card, bankbook, bankrupt, west bank, state bank, riverbank, world bank, bank check, go bankrupt.